stevec
Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
Not helping that other two lanes are having problems too. Nice line of worries tailing back now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
stevec
Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
Safe journey home, don’t hurry too much- she wouldn’t want you to.
Thanks. At 95 and having had two TIAs in the last fortnight (second one yesterday), we thought we'd better not push our luck.

Oct 16, 2018
CHESTERFIELD DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
PILOTE
Exp
Long enough
And some of us never use tolls..BUSBY.

After doing a 50 miles journey today around Bergerac and beyond and going around about 30 to 40 roundabouts and trying to avoid oncoming traffic on twisting hairpin roads with no central white line I can honestly say that a Motorway in France is, to me, a pleasurable experience.

Your choice of moving around France is commendable but if I was given the choice of the drive I had today and an easier and quicker drive on a Toll Motorway I would grasp it with both hands.

:france: :france: :france: :france:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
After doing a 50 miles journey today around Bergerac and beyond and going around about 30 to 40 roundabouts and trying to avoid oncoming traffic on twisting hairpin roads with no central white line I can honestly say that a Motorway in France is, to me, a pleasurable experience.

Your choice of moving around France is commendable but if I was given the choice of the drive I had today and an easier and quicker drive on a Toll Motorway I would grasp it with both hands.

:france: :france: :france: :france:
Spent my working life clogging it on motorways so it's an utter treat just to poodle and wonder where we land up..Not in any hurry to get anywhere now providing the sun is shining.BUSBY??

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Us too - much prefer to just pootle along. But I'm not totally averse to motorways and will happily use them if circumstances call for a bit of a hurry up!

I spent many years clocking up hundreds of thousands of miles on French motorways - it was always the only way we could get anywhere within (and occasionally without!) driving hours.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back