E&P Levelling/VB Semi Air (1 Viewer)

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Well just picked up motorhome this morning from Mick at SAP and what a sterling job Mick and his team has done on fitting E&P Levelling and VB Semi Air (y). The attention to detail is second to none and I'm VERY pleased with it. Here are a few pics
IMG_8072.JPG

IMG_8073.JPG

IMG_8071.JPG

IMG_8074.JPG

IMG_8075.JPG

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I've the VB semi air suspension fitted to our van and very pleased with it.

John.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
I'm sure you'll be very happy. I like the big feet - very sensible for soft ground - and those telescopic rams look as if you'll have plenty of adjustment.

OP
OP
dpsuk999
Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
I'm sure you'll be very happy. I like the big feet - very sensible for soft ground - and those telescopic rams look as if you'll have plenty of adjustment.

Yes, as you can see in the last pic, the front nearside wheel is off the ground and still has plenty of adjustment. I'm going to get a set of the hydraulic crane pads which will give even more adjustment(y)

OP
OP
dpsuk999
Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
I've the VB semi air suspension fitted to our van and very pleased with it.

John.
I didn't realise that the shock absorbers are part of the kit so with me having twin axle there are 4 air bags and 4 new shocks too:D. Had the kit which also included the compressor and dials/switches mounted on the dash so it's just a simple up/down of either side switch (y)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
There are all sorts of advantages, simply pulling in to a lay-bye for a cuppa or a 10 minute driving break it takes seconds to level up the motor-home so might as well do it.

I will admit to not vacating the van to do it though, I noticed others doing it whilst on board so sod it.

I have to admit the air suspension changed the straight line stability noticeably.

OP
OP
dpsuk999
Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
There are all sorts of advantages, simply pulling in to a lay-bye for a cuppa or a 10 minute driving break it takes seconds to level up the motor-home so might as well do it.

I will admit to not vacating the van to do it though, I noticed others doing it whilst on board so sod it.

I have to admit the air suspension changed the straight line stability noticeably.
I think the 'vacating' bit is all about making sure the ground underneath is suitable. If pulling into layby's or been on a hard standing pitch then I'll be doing the same, staying out and just deploying(y)

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
By all means, retract them from inside, but I always deployed from outside to be in full control. Rams need to strike the ground squarely and not have any twist induced. You also want to avoid crushing a cable, as I might at home if the EHU has been moved.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back