E&P Levelling fitted at SAP (1 Viewer)

mike.lamb

Free Member
May 31, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer B668 (2017)
Exp
I had the E&P levelling fitted this week at SAP in Doncaster. It was a bit of a trek from South Wales but more than worth it. Mick, Rick at the team were absolutely fantastic, I had a space to work while they installed it and could stay in the motorhome (with hookup) overnight ahead of day 2.

The system itself is great - while I did it for the levelling, it feels so different in the van without it rocking about. Great to be able to move in the drop down bed without rocking the whole van.

I'll be back up at SAP before long having the VB Full air system fitted. Can't recommend SAP enough, great team.

Stephen Franklin

Free Member
Jan 11, 2017
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Alpa
Exp
since 2017
The levellers are great, had ours fitted at SAP 2 years ago. Our van would have been there when you were, waiting for some parts to turn up before fitting, hopefully it will be ready tomorrow. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for this type of work.

Oct 21, 2019
Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Tourer
Exp
Begun travelling the road in our first van in 2013
I had the E&P levelling fitted this week at SAP in Doncaster. It was a bit of a trek from South Wales but more than worth it. Mick, Rick at the team were absolutely fantastic, I had a space to work while they installed it and could stay in the motorhome (with hookup) overnight ahead of day 2.

The system itself is great - while I did it for the levelling, it feels so different in the van without it rocking about. Great to be able to move in the drop down bed without rocking the whole van.

I'll be back up at SAP before long having the VB Full air system fitted. Can't recommend SAP enough, great team.
When you say you had space to work, did they let you use a desk etc? Suitable for being able to take and make phone calls etc on your mobile? I'm torn with knowing how to play this for the best, as needing to wait around for the two days whilst the install is underway, what do you do in and around the local area without transport etc?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DJT

Jun 20, 2019
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Now Sold
Exp
When you say you had space to work, did they let you use a desk etc? Suitable for being able to take and make phone calls etc on your mobile? I'm torn with knowing how to play this for the best, as needing to wait around for the two days whilst the install is underway, what do you do in and around the local area without transport etc?
When we had S.A.P. fit ours Mick and Gill had an office /waiting room for use by customers It had internet and TV - coffee machine etc.
At the time we were there they also offered us a lone car if needed (Don’t know if they still do that).
They seem to accommodate most everyone and have fitted levellers to both our vans.
Top class customer service.👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back