E & P Levellers Touchscreen Pad (1 Viewer)

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Does anyone have the touchscreen pad with their E & P levellers? It appears to be a £200 option which I dont mind paying for but just wondering how much difference there is with the normal remote.
Thanks

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
It was a free upgrade at A&E leisure when I had ours done.
DP

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Does anyone have the touchscreen pad with their E & P levellers? It appears to be a £200 option which I dont mind paying for but just wondering how much difference there is with the normal remote.
Thanks
As far as I know the normal or old remote is being or has already been phased out so your only option for remote will be the new touch screen one, I wasn't bothered about that so got one of the last "old style" ones.

Upvote 0

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
not needed or recommended at the time by our installers of the E&P system

we have a wired keypad sited in the garage and a remote which sits in the drivers door pocket, i've never used the keypad in nearly 3 years of having it fitted

Al

Upvote 0
Dec 31, 2010
Sunny South Shields
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks

The screen is detachable and becomes the remote I believe I have the old remote I do know Steve and Denise have had the new version fitted.

Upvote 0
Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Have the little pad remote, not to keen on taking it outside to much as I think it would break easy.
Rang up E&P as I loaded the App on my phone but it wouldn’t connect, have to buy a sender unit £250 and take it to a dealer to be programmed in😳😳

Have changed my mind now😂😂

When we were away last week I had to use it outside as I put some pads down on the ground so easier to take the jacks down manually stop slide pad under then Jack a bit more.

Upvote 0
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Thanks

We've got the touch screen pad - brilliant !
It can be used in its cradle or removed and used remotely.

The App is rubbish,
You have to browse on your wifi for the E&P network, which only appears when you've woken it up by turning on the touch screen.

I thought I'd use the app all the time, but in fact I've never used it as the touch screen is so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
Yes, I have the new touchscreen. Not too keen on it to be honest. I have had a few E&P Systems and they all had the very robust older remote. May have looked outdated, but was very tough. The new touchscreen looks good and functions well. I worry about dropping it, my phone is fully insured unlike the remote so have defaulted to using the phone. The app works very well.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back