Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Jon

Quite simply it says that fir Motor Caravans the European Type Approval system did not operats on a voluntary basis until 29th April 2010 and compulsorily until 29th April 2012., so any vehicle manufactured before those dates would not have a Type Approval number.

The system did start for cars in about 2008(?), so maybe they are not looking at Motor Caravan rules.

The CofC came in at the same date.

In Poland it specifically says to re-register they do not require a TA or CofC for used vehicles, only to register new ones.

Geoff

OP
OP
jongood
Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Well its apparently registered. Happy days!!!

I must admit to being somewhat bemused by it, going by the recent conversations I was expecting to wait another week and then have to something or other but no we re good to go. I've absolutely no idea what the problem was but very happy with the conclusion.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
As already mentioned in this thread I sent my V5c away in March to have a mistake (vin number) corrected. Here's an update. Yesterday I received a letter from Dvla telling me that the information information on the V5c was incorrect, Oh Please!! They are now asking me to jump through the proverbial hoops to give them the correct info.
The MH was new last year and I have the paperwork the dealer sent them, all with correct information on it. The vin number on the V5 has one incorrect character and its their mistake.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back