Duvalay Sale 25% Off Selected Items Until 17th November (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
On the theme of Xmas pressies to ourselves & as mentioned on another thread just wanted to highlight that Duvalay have their annual sale at the moment(y) Having searched extensively online & here I couldn't find anything to deter me so mattress topper for home & the motorhome:) Having the topper a bespoke shape to fit exactly isn't much more & pushed the boat out & went for the Gold rating too (add to see extra cost as not as much as it says on dropdown) so no more for us from Santa! On the positive side 25% off is a good saving as think this is the only time of year that they offer this - did ask for an extra discount code for Motorhome Fun on their Live Chat but no joy.

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
I went to buy a memory pillow from the site a few days ago because my Duvalay's been great

....£8.95 delivery charge :eek:

That wipes out the 25% saving on what was already a pretty expensive item, and they haven't bothered replying to my query about the charge. So I'll look for a cheaper alternative and hopefully bump into them at a show, doing a special offer, in the future.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
It's only free delivery if you spend over £250...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back