LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I posted on Broken Link Removed this morning and the post disappeared so I re-posted and the second appeared OK. Shortly afterwards I found the the original post had also appeared.

It would seem there is some kind of temporary "black hole" about :)

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Saw the same thing a couple of days ago when posting to the Devon/Cofton Park thread - nothing appeared when I hit the "Post Reply" button.

I jumped over to the recent posts page to check whether my reply had gone through and fortunately it was there. Not long afterwards it appeared in the thread.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I've noticed a few duplicates.

The first post may disappear coz of the new New Posts button which means it new to others but not to you.

But more likely an untweaked bit of software or Jim has been sold a Manufacturer Refurbished program on a day Sid in Refurbishing was having a w**k.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
This is what I was on about when this new version started but if you go to recent posts not new it's ok now

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I know what you mean Brian but this was a case where it did not show up on the thread when it refreshed after I submitted it. Maybe something I did or maybe a Sid glitch (if the latter I hope he washes his hands before fixing it).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back