Dunkirk - Giverny stops for a kip? (1 Viewer)

bigfish

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Eastleigh, Hants
Funster No
Exp
8 years, but had caravans & Tents before that
Hi going to france on Friday, only a couple of things planed the first being a visit to Monets Garden, We have a late crossing and wondered if anybody knows of somewhere on the way to Giverny but getting me away from Dunkirk.
Plan to get a couple hours drive in before stopping for a kip, we wont be using any toll roads, any ideas welcome.

Cheers.

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
There are a couple of good aires at Buchy and Forges les Eaux..both are in the All The Aires book..at Buchy you would need tokens for the electric bourne available from the town hall in the town itself..I see you have a late crossing so the need for the electric may not be needed...Buchy is only a small aires around 50/60 kms north of Rouen it's opposite a large High school and the buses park at the top end of the aires

Forges les Eaux is a large tarmac type aires space for at least 50 vans so if you got there late still will be room..it was 5.60 for a night there Forges les Eaux is around 10kms further on from Buchy.....as I said both are in the book...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back