Duncan sorts heating problem (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi I have had a problem with our heating for the past 3 months, sometimes it works sometimes it don't, after a 10 min chat with Duncan he sorted it, wife's been covering some of the vents with carpets causing the over heat limit switch to cut the heating off. :Doh:

Never gave it a thought, had the whole heater out twice, tested it, cleaned it, never found a problem. So big thanks to Duncan. :thumb:

Ian

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
That's two people I know of with heating problems that he sorted this weekend, all that advice he dispenses free on the phone, its a wonder he has time to make any money. Nice one Duncan:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
It was at the show Jim, and I spent a few quid with him. ::bigsmile:

Ian

May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
I also want to give a big shout of thanks to Duncan, after finding the heating not working during the week a call to Duncan gave me some ideas to try alas the heating system was still dead, we called to see Duncan on the Saturday morning and he said he would come over and take a look after finnishing on the stand, he suspected a circuit board fault and had some with him, so after shivering our way through Saturday Duncan came round and found it to be nothing more than a dodgy 'scotblock' connector, Result !!!
We returned to Duncans on the Sunday and spent a few hundred quid
Always good service and advice, Top man thank you
Dave & Amanda
Jax & Luna

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
duncan

yea seconded,keep up the good work duncan.you should bottle all that knowledge and info and sell it::bigsmile:you,d make a fortune mate:thumb:regards brian jo and josh

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back