Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
WOw, calm down everyone :)

The last thing I would do ANYWHERE is dump my black waste other than in the proper place.

Just FYI it is 95 litre black tank from a Dometic macerator toilet e with chemicals. All sorted. Will dump when I get to Rawcliffe caravan park.

As for York, my daughter has been flooded out of her house and now in a holiday let. You do not appreciate what this is like until you experience it first hand and spend your Boxing Day rescuing precious personal items and seeing others lost forever.
if you are stuck the percy arms at Armin near Goole will let you park all hard standing and they have a few manholes you can lift just ask for mike and tell him bill sent you
bill

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Slightly "off topic", I always give horse boxes a lot of room in front!, along with older cattle trucks!!.

Pete

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Most on here look down their noses at farmers, but when you think about it we have it made compared to towny motorhomers, we can park our mhs under cover for free and get rid of all tanks into the muckspreader without a seconds thought of what to do with it, so some of the problems that crop up are pretty much alien to us.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Most on here look down their noses at farmers, but when you think about it we have it made compared to towny motorhomers, we can park our mhs under cover for free and get rid of all tanks into the muckspreader without a seconds thought of what to do with it, so some of the problems that crop up are pretty much alien to us.
O ARRR

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Then go & scat it up on the field by all them posh exec homes.:xgrin:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
The rain is hammering down outside and the garden is starting to swap the drains round the house are over flowing nothing new.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
As I said there is a the Motorway Services which mostly now have a coach drop point.

Reactions: DBK

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Some years ago, I guy I knew, was going through a Divorce, this meant that he was for many months Parked in his R-V alongside the Farm Barn he worked out of. He bought a Macerator, and, With the Farmers permission, just pumped it onto the field behind!!. He said it "whiffed" for a while but then the next time he chose a different patch of grass, The upshot was come spring the new grass was really beautiful, long and green in several patches!!

Pete

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
£25 for the Lysander Arms was there a few weeks ago but every thing on your pitch inc toilet emptying point

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back