Ducato X250 Training Manual - useful information. (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
Whilst looking on-line for a Wiring Diagram for the starter system, I found this Fiat Ducato Training Academy Training Manual.

Whilst it is not a true Workshop Manual, it gives very good explanations about how various items work. I have downloaded and saved the PDF.

Whilst on the subject ..... how easy is it to access the "starter solenoid"? I can't even see the starter motor!!

John

Aug 5, 2012
Hitchin
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 644.
Exp
since 1970's
Hi John,
I must say this manual was a bit better than the cd one I bought on line when i wanted a wiring diagram but i think if you look closely the letter codes against the wiring is still in Italian like my one and it's a nightmare working out the colours.
If you look at the earth lead its marked up N that i think is Nour for black, I was only trying to wire a dash Alpine sat nav and some rear speakers and was worried about blowing it up so ended up taking it to Halfords for the main unit but still need a english diagram to pickup the wiring from the back of the chassis cab.

OP
OP
Revolvor
Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
Whilst on the subject ..... how easy is it to access the "starter solenoid"? I can't even see the starter motor!!
John

Can anyone tell me where the Starter is on my Ducato 2.2 100 Multijet?

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back