Ducato front seat covers (1 Viewer)

May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
Hi I would apppreciate some advice on covers for our 2009 Apache.
Looking online the best I can see and the most expensive! are made by a company called Car Seat Covers of Stockport £79.95.
Does anyone have these good or average? We want something that are good quality and fit well
Thank you

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We purchased a set from the company you mention for our Auto Trail Apache.
Initial impression is very good quality material and fast delivery. I cannot comment on fit as we have yet to fit them. Hopefully we will get to fit them in the coming week, I will let you know how we get on.
Brisey.

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
A mine field if you want an exact copy of the existing --See my thread.

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/reupholstery-recomendation.153249/

I have found a small local company that are taking mine apart to use the original fabric centres, but replacing the beige fabric with beige leather. No price yet but because its South Yorkshire it will be a site less than the other quotes.
They have the patterns now so could do more, its a petty you live so far south.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
pelican
May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
A mine field if you want an exact copy of the existing --See my thread.

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/reupholstery-recomendation.153249/

I have found a small local company that are taking mine apart to use the original fabric centres, but replacing the beige fabric with beige leather. No price yet but because its South Yorkshire it will be a site less than the other quotes.
They have the patterns now so could do more, its a petty you live so far south.
Thank you for the reply (ditto other replies on recovering)but it's just good quality covers I need to protect the originals.

OP
OP
pelican
May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
We purchased a set from the company you mention for our Auto Trail Apache.
Initial impression is very good quality material and fast delivery. I cannot comment on fit as we have yet to fit them. Hopefully we will get to fit them in the coming week, I will let you know how we get on.
Brisey.
Thank you for reply sounds very hopeful would appreciate your further input when you have fitted although they do not look to bad in photo. We are not too fussy just to keep originals clean and a reasonable fit.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I picked up some leopard print ones from a car boot sale for a few quid and just adapted them to go round the arm rests ... nice and snuggly! I'll have to take some photos! :rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back