dry land (1 Viewer)

narrowboat mick

Free Member
Apr 16, 2018
Funster No
hi all,this looks like a great site so thanks for letting me join,my wife polly and me have been boaters for many years but just lately fancy exploring this green and pleasant land,so have decided buy a motorhome, not sure what but hoping to get loads of advice from here,and looking forward to meeting up with other members,cheers for now

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi Mick & Polly, welcome to the fun house! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
Welcome.
I'm sure you'll soon get used to it.
You won't be bumping your head as often but will need to think more about payload and levelling.

Jan 22, 2017
North wales
Funster No
MH
Ace Napoli (Swift)
Exp
Since February 2019
hi all,this looks like a great site so thanks for letting me join,my wife polly and me have been boaters for many years but just lately fancy exploring this green and pleasant land,so have decided buy a motorhome, not sure what but hoping to get loads of advice from here,and looking forward to meeting up with other members,cheers for now
:WelcomeFlag:my brother has just retired and is having a narrowband built ..so..hopefully I will get to go on it..have done narrowband holidays numerous times

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back