TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Has anybody had any dealings with this company recently? Being out of stock at the Lincoln Show, I ordered a Reversing Camera from the website on 7 October using PayPal, the payment for which has gone through. However, apart from the PayPal receipt, I've heard nothing from the company.

Thinking they might be waiting for new stock I wasn't unduly concerned but 18 October I sent them an email asking for progress and if they couldn't supply within 14 days to cancel the order and refund the payment. Regretfully again no response. I've tried ringing both numbers on the website but both go to the standard answering service.

I'm now going to send another email and also register a complaint with PayPal, but wondered if anybody else has had a problem?

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yes.. had lots of dealings with David..
He goes to China quite regularly to the places he buys stock from so it is not impossible he is away
Having said that if you contact PayPal and raise a refund request they will soon sort it all out and get you lolly back to you

OP
OP
TerryL

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Would rather have the camera than the money. Am disappointed because he's such a nice friendly helpful guy; hate having to take things to a dispute procedure.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I agree.. Have been dealing on and off with David more or less since he came on the scene about 6 years ago. And his helper on his show stand is just TOO cute !!

OP
OP
TerryL

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Just an update to be completely fair to David.

Contact established through PayPal and the problem immediately sorted - seems the order got lost at his end and my emails not received.
Camera kit received this afternoon, looks like a job for the weekend!

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Just an update to be completely fair to David.

Contact established through PayPal and the problem immediately sorted - seems the order got lost at his end and my emails not received.
Camera kit received this afternoon, looks like a job for the weekend!
Good to get feed back when a problem is resolved.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
And I know from whence he comes from re PayPal.. Just lately the service has been terrible .. No notification at all, very late notifications..

Another organisation that seems to have outgrown it ability due to the massive customer base

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
I can't fault my only contact with him. I don't do PayPal, so phoned him from home early one afternoon and the parcel was received in Cheshire the following day. I arrived there two days later. Now I have to wait until I get home again to start on the installation.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back