Free Member
Dec 16, 2018
South Wales
Funster No
MH
2018 Chausson EB
Exp
None
We have the 628 with Electric Drop Down Bed, which we only use for storing coats, towels etc - it's rattled since we got the vehicle, now when driving back from Cornwall, the 'Guide Wheel' on one side broke so it moves a lot - I have contacted the dealer but anyone have a similar problem and any decent, long lasting solution as these wheels seem rather flimsy

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
We are not supposed to bump threads,but I’m very naughty so I’ve brought you back near the top. No idea what the solution is to your problem,but others will be along soon hopefully ;) :LOL:

Sep 25, 2018
Funster No
MH
Chausson 628eb Ford 170
Exp
September 2019
And the cavalry arrives..............................................albeit months late.

When traversing a railway line at a strange angle in 2019, i.e. it was at 50 degrees to the road, in Greece, in our 2018 628eb there was a hell of a bang and both wall mounted slides snapped orrrffffff as the body flexed.

It was reported under warranty and both were replaced which is the only option. I don't know if they are stronger or reinforced but we have had no trouble since.

We found Chausson very good with warranty claims but it is out of cover now.

Sorry for the delay in answering and I hope your vehicle is now repaired?

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Gixer

Gixer

Free Member
Dec 16, 2018
South Wales
Funster No
MH
2018 Chausson EB
Exp
None
And the cavalry arrives..............................................albeit months late.

When traversing a railway line at a strange angle in 2019, i.e. it was at 50 degrees to the road, in Greece, in our 2018 628eb there was a hell of a bang and both wall mounted slides snapped orrrffffff as the body flexed.

It was reported under warranty and both were replaced which is the only option. I don't know if they are stronger or reinforced but we have had no trouble since.

We found Chausson very good with warranty claims but it is out of cover now.

Sorry for the delay in answering and I hope your vehicle is now repaired?

Paul
Not fixed yet but booked in so fingers crossed !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back