Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Good Q Alastair.

Following this thread. I'm looking for one for our Falkirk rally. Hopefully a funster somewhere will have one, if not I might be a cheap one following the threads replies.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Its good quality video but not filmed that well imo, and anyway you won't get good quality video from a cheap Drone, you need to be spending about at least £300 to get half decent video.
I have a reasonable drone Sandra but I'm not going to Falkirk:(

You can buy it though if you want(y) its one of ;)

Last edited:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Its good quality video but not filmed that well imo, and anyway you won't get good quality video from a cheap Drone, you need to be spending about at least £300 to get half decent video.
I have a reasonable drone Sandra but I'm not going to Falkirk:(

You can buy it though if you want(y) its one of ;)
Lol no. Maybe you can bring it to Millport though just for the fun of a fly past etc. And why don't you come to Falkirk? I promise to help you get rid of any loose ££s you might have.:LOL:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Lol no. Maybe you can bring it to Millport though just for the fun of a fly past etc. And why don't you come to Falkirk? I promise to help you get rid of any loose ££s you might have.:LOL:

Haven't flown it since last summer so a bit rusty but I'll see if I have room for it(y) unfortunately I have to work for a living and I'm self employed to boot so don't get paid while galavanting aboot Scotland ;) but your welcome to all the loose change I have, especially as it's for such a good cause(y)

OP
OP
Alistair33

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Well in the end, I couldn't find anything to match all of my requirements, so ended up pre ordering the upcoming DJI Spark drone and hand held controller

Reactions: Jim

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
Interesting! I've not heard of the Spark before.

@Alistair33 can I ask a few questions?

Is this your first drone?

Did you buy any additional batteries? And would you know if they do a 12v or USB charger, to use in the car fag lighter socket?

I'm off to do some reading up, it looks a great gadget (y)

OP
OP
Alistair33

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Interesting! I've not heard of the Spark before.

@Alistair33 can I ask a few questions?

Is this your first drone?

Did you buy any additional batteries? And would you know if they do a 12v or USB charger, to use in the car fag lighter socket?

I'm off to do some reading up, it looks a great gadget (y)
It has not been released yet, however I will be buying a spare battery, I certainly will be looking at charging from 12v direct rather than up to 240 then down to whatever it takes. It is my first

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back