Driving to Budapest in a Campervan - Youtube Videos (1 Viewer)

dyl

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No

Hi Everyone, My partner and I are a young NZ couple who have recently moved to the UK and bought our first campervan. We are now driving our way through Europe and have started to Document our journey through youtube to share what it's like living on the road.
If this is something you think you'd be interested in please give it a watch, and if you want to catch upcoming videos please subscribe to our youtube to get the notifications.
cheers,
Dylan

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Sadly it looks like we won’t see this member again, five posts promoting his video blog....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

androidGB

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2001
Think that powder throwing malarky will go down a storm at the next funsters meet

Andrew

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Good luck on the trip! If you post the YouTube link without the http:// bit I think it will then run directly on YouTube - so folk can subscribe if they want. At the moment it just runs in a window on this Forum.

Being nosy, what camera are you using and what software to edit and upload the videos?

OP
OP
dyl

dyl

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
Hey guys thanks for the awesome response so far - we've just released our second episode and now In Croatia.

The cameras we use are G85 LUMIX, EM5 II Olympus and GoPro hero 5 and use premier pro to edit. Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back