Driving through tunnel to Spain (1 Viewer)

J

JnK

Deleted User
Hi all, new here and new to motorhoming! My partner and I are moving to Spain as soon as we manage to sell our house and have bought a lhd motorhome to transport ourselves and our 3 dogs and of course to use in Europe. My question is: has anybody driven that route and can recommend campsites that take dogs and that are hopefully open all year round. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated :thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
J

JnK

Deleted User
Hi Olley

Sorry,:Doh: my mistake, I should have said through the Channel Tunnel, through France and down to Inland Andalucia, about 40 minutes inland from Malaga.

Thanks
JnK

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi, if you are going into Southern France and Spain with your dogs, dont forget to get some Advantix

"]"Advantix® Flea Control
Information about Advantix®Advantix is an easy-to-apply waterfast topical treatment for dogs, providing protection against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and more.

Advantix combines the trusted ingredient of Advantage® (imidacloprid) with the proven protection of permethrin to kill even more parasites on dogs.

Advantix starts to kill adult and larval fleas rapidly - within just 20 minutes of contact! It stops fleas from biting pets in just three to five minutes to give fast relief to flea-allergic dogs. And Advantix keeps on killing fleas for up to a month.

Advantix not only kills but also repels ticks, mosquitoes and sand flies. It protects your dog for a month from the irritation of these biting parasites, and reduces the risk of any diseases being transmitted to your pet. Advantix also controls lice on dogs for up to six weeks."
[/COLOR]
Front line is not enough protection for your dogs if you are going to Spain as the sand fly can cause major problems for your dogs if they are bitten. We had to buy some whilst we were out there!

Ginny

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back