Driving through France to Spain (1 Viewer)

NJA

Feb 21, 2021
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky ti 700
Exp
Newbies
Our first big trip in the Knaus is looming. Our skylight issues are finally behind us. So we are planning to drive down to our holiday home in Southern Spain. We have three weeks for the entire trip. Which is a big change from our two single night shakedown trips.

So what are the hints and tips we need to know, motorway tolls, finding and using sites and sites and of course the covid restrictions.

Any advice welcomed.
Thanks, Nick.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
If you are planning on using toll roads get yourself a Sanef toll tag the tunnel weā€™re doing an offer on one it will save you having to stop at boothsšŸ˜Š you can use the 30km gates

Upvote 0
Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Our first big trip in the Knaus is looming. Our skylight issues are finally behind us. So we are planning to drive down to our holiday home in Southern Spain. We have three weeks for the entire trip. Which is a big change from our two single night shakedown trips.

So what are the hints and tips we need to know, motorway tolls, finding and using sites and sites and of course the covid restrictions.

Any advice welcomed.
Thanks, Nick.
Use the ferry to Spain would be my advise as things stand at the moment.

I do have a discount code if you want it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
If you are planning on using toll roads get yourself a Sanef toll tag the tunnel weā€™re doing an offer on one it will save you having to stop at boothsšŸ˜Š you can use the 30km gates
Hi Alan. I had a look but didn't see any special offers. Am I missing something?
Thanks
John.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
NJA

NJA

Feb 21, 2021
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky ti 700
Exp
Newbies
Use the ferry to Spain would be my advise as things stand at the moment.

I do have a discount code if you want it
Ferry is ten times the cost of the tunnel at the moment. Otherwise I would be doing that. Even with the fuel saving it is hard to justify.
If you have a discount code that might help though.

Upvote 0
Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Ferry is ten times the cost of the tunnel at the moment. Otherwise I would be doing that. Even with the fuel saving it is hard to justify.
If you have a discount code that might help though.
I will send a pm.

everyone is wanting to go on the new ship Galicia at the moment. We have used it twice and prefer Cap Finistere and Pont Aven.

Bilbao is running at at least Ā£100 less than other routes too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Hi Alan. I had a look but didn't see any special offers. Am I missing something?
Thanks
John.
If you do a search in their web bar at top of page emovis or Sanef it will give you the linkšŸ˜Š

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back