Driving licence, C1 renewal. Forms (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2014
Near Colchester, Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo
Exp
12 years
Hi Funsters I am in the process of applying for my C1 entitlement back on to my licence. I gave it up a year ago after I had a brainstorm and became a tugger, and the Landy Discovery did not need a C1.
However I have come back to my senses and bought a Hobby MoHo and now I am looking to get a bigger MoHo so I need the C1 back.
The problem in doing this seems to be the paperwork. I have forms D1, D2 and D4. D4 the doc mainly fills in, D1 is it needed and D2 do you need a new photo or is it taken from your passport photo.
What a pain this is. I look forward to help from the Funsters.
PS for sale soon. I will have a lovely Hobby Van Exclusive TL 500 GESC with only 20k on it, with many extras like air assist suspension, external gas and 240v sockets, tow bar bike rack etc etc .
20200720_105516.jpg

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
you need a form D2 and a D4, if you have a current photo card license then a new photo is not required.

the D4 can be downloaded to get the latest version but the D2 cannot be downloaded so its a main post office collection.
i struggled to get the newest D2 form as post offices tend to have old stock. i am informed that the D2 date is less important than having the upto date D4.

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Do you have a copy of an old licence showing the C1 entitlement, in case they dispute same?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
minesapint
Sep 2, 2014
Near Colchester, Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo
Exp
12 years
Do you have a copy of an old licence showing the C1 entitlement, in case they dispute same?
Hi thanks for the reply, unfortunately I sent the old one back at 70 so it is going to be down to records.
I have my really old book form one somewhere, I will look it out.
Have Fun

OP
OP
minesapint
Sep 2, 2014
Near Colchester, Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo
Exp
12 years
you need a form D2 and a D4, if you have a current photo card license then a new photo is not required.

the D4 can be downloaded to get the latest version but the D2 cannot be downloaded so its a main post office collection.
i struggled to get the newest D2 form as post offices tend to have old stock. i am informed that the D2 date is less important than having the upto date D4.
Thanks Phill. That saves a trip to the passport photo machine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back