driving Barcelona - Andorra - Toulouse. Anyone done it? (1 Viewer)

solitaire woman

Free Member
Apr 27, 2008
Funster No
Am looking for a route back from S. Spain and have been offered several routes but no one has mentioned the route from Barcelone through Andorra to Toulouse. Everyone seems to go along the coast then head in Perpingnon,Carcassone etc. Is the route via Andorra not a good idea? Also if I did the clermont ferrand route will there be snow around at this time of the year? Am getting baffled by the different route choices! Thanks for replys!

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I have done both these routes I would not advise the Andora route at this time of year you will get heavy snow.I would go up to C Ferrand stay off the motorway once past Barcelona,nice aire at Le Boulou easy walk into town.The only toll to pay will be over the Millau bridge €12.10 I think.You will see snow along this route but only on the minor roads and will not be a problem.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi!

Weather tends to change quickly in Andorra. Yesterday the snow fell again but not very much , next week should be dry,sunny and quite warm forecast .I try to send you a link which could be very useful, activate the cameras and you'll see how it is before you decide to go that way. I go at least once a month (by car!) and usually it's allright (i do hate snow when driving!)

Link Removed

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back