drivers seat (1 Viewer)

S

spider4

Deleted User
hello peeps, can any one help me i am looking for 2front seats for a 1991 talbot express auto quest i am a pensioner and i havnt got alot of money as you can tell by my motor home lol second hand is what i am looking for in good nick thanks for reading my plea spider4::bigsmile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi and welcome Spider4.

i reckon you will have to modify seats from another, newer van....probably an older Peugeot.

cant see there being many 22 year old seats out there

Last edited:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
You may have to think out of the box, I have seen vw fitted with xr3 saab and just about every other seat you can think of you probably will have to make the sub frame fit but its possible

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
there are very few other seats that can be modified to fit in the talbots as they lay flat to extend the bed there was a talbot on ebay recently that was being broken for spares so might be worth a look

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
If you or someone you know has access to a hacksaw ,/grinder/welder then you should be able to fit seats from almost anything with a little adaptation, my son has an old talbot camper with I think ,fiat car seats fitted and they work just fine:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

duane0001

Free Member
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
Expedition 67 soon!
Exp
2021 This time
If you or someone you know has access to a hacksaw ,/grinder/welder then you should be able to fit seats from almost anything with a little adaptation, my son has an old talbot camper with I think ,fiat car seats fitted and they work just fine:thumb:

Hardly surprising its got fiat seats in it as its really a fiat van

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back