Dreams aren't free (1 Viewer)

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
You‘ve got me worried! Do you know something I don‘t? I can’t find anything in our news outlets about a possible new lockdown. Can you provide a link to the story?
Only a FB post from a friend over there, he's worried about the new strain

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I bet you've done a lot more motorhoming than most over here this year. I wish we were in NZ 25 dead out of 5 million that would be roughly 300 for our population our size rather than 80,000. We hope to visit one day I would like to go wine tasting in Central Otago I like pinot noirs.

Welcome.

Oct 27, 2017
Perth
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2014
Drive carefully. We were fined for crossing a white line on a completely empty road apart from the lurking policeman. South Island.

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
You‘ve got me worried! Do you know something I don‘t? I can’t find anything in our news outlets about a possible new lockdown. Can you provide a link to the story?
I found the post. The talk about not if but when we get the new strain of covid in NZ and go into lockdown again has a cpl of brothers and myself saying WE MUST RIDE, dont need to say that twice to me. It is not the destination that I seek for it is the ride itself that excites me. Point and twist Castle Point for lunch.

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
I found the post. The talk about not if but when we get the new strain of covid in NZ and go into lockdown again has a cpl of brothers and myself saying WE MUST RIDE, dont need to say that twice to me. It is not the destination that I seek for it is the ride itself that excites me. Point and twist Castle Point for lunch.
Over the weekend we have been told that there are about a dozen cases of the new, more virulent, strain of Covid in NZ. All were found among people in quarantine, plus one of the hotel workers.
I think your friend on Facebook is right - I fear it’s inevitable we will have another serious outbreak with the consequent lockdown. I‘m so glad I have just had a seven week trip around the South Island. It may be the only MH holiday I have this year. I must try to be more positive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 20, 2012
Bristol, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson Allegro 83
Exp
since Feb 2012
Hello. We lived in NZ 88-92, I worked for Watties in Hawkes Bay. Ran their marketing, do you remember 'Ghetti'? 'Doug Field?'
When I told my kids we were returning they all burst into tears. Heartbreaking.
Have not been back since but never say never.

Jan 2, 2018
Crewe
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Burford
Exp
2 years (second time around) Caravanners 40 years+
:LOL: Welcome

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
Hello. We lived in NZ 88-92, I worked for Watties in Hawkes Bay. Ran their marketing, do you remember 'Ghetti'? 'Doug Field?'
When I told my kids we were returning they all burst into tears. Heartbreaking.
Have not been back since but never say never.
I bought three tins of their pears only yesterday. They were on special for $5.

Feb 24, 2018
Funster No
Can’t wait to go back after having to postpone our trip last year
we used to live out in Christchurch and spend a lot of time out there now we are retired if we are not in Europe with our motorhome :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back