Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
Well we live in hope. So planning on paper for 2022 travels.
Have the Autumn penciled in to be back on mainland Europe (France- Spain) from September (all being well). We are fortunate enough to be holders of EU passports so not restricted by the 90 day rule. So we hope to be in Spain around January 2022 time. Now that my beloved dog has now gone we are pushing to go onto Morocco. So by then hope to be tapping TerryL for his knowledge- support-guidance, along with may others who frequent Morocco in past January's.
An area I need to research is the Green card.
My present insurance company (NFU) does not cover Croatia and Morocco, so I will need to renew later this year with a company that offers such attachment. I know that Comfort supply Green cards at around £20 a week can any other Morocco nomads point me in direction of companies they respectively issue Green cards for Morocco.

Many thanks
Peter

Oct 31, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Carthago T149
Exp
Since 2016
Thats sounds like a very nice plan, seems a long time away yet but it will soon go.

Have fun

Roger

OP
OP
PJGWiltshire

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
Well a bit of an update around 'Green Card' cover for Morocco. Had a chat with Comfort, who I understand, have historically been used by many on here for their cover. They informed me that since 1st January 2021 they have stopped issuing green cards for Morocco. A bit of a shock on that point. Good news is that SAGA will issue such card and even better news they are free of charge.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 31, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Carthago T149
Exp
Since 2016
Wow that is good, I alway thought that Saga where expensive, but free of charge is not bad !

Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
Thanks for the heads up on Comfort and Morocco , my insurance due June so something to consider. Do Saga do the breakdown as well please

OP
OP
PJGWiltshire

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
Thanks for the heads up on Comfort and Morocco , my insurance due June so something to consider. Do Saga do the breakdown as well please
At an extra price

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back