Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
That's the same as the ones that I bought, and as you say, a lot better quality.

I wonder if they only had three in stock, 'cos I bought two of that type, or if I have started a rush on them as others have discovered they don't have them either ? ::bigsmile:
Probably just had three, was only one when I put it in my basket.

May 19, 2014
Retford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Just read this thread as water blowing in at rear of Heki on my 2016 Scout. AT told me they cannot fit complete seal due to regs, mmmmmm

Looked to buy some but nowhere able to supply this side of next trip.

Anyone got a spare length to fit my Heki they are willing to sell me?

Help appreciated as away again soon and tea towel in the gap is annoying me lol

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Check out this place.
I took the original seal off and matched it up against the pictures on their website. They seem to stock them all.

https://www.sealsdirect.co.uk/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Will be checking mine this weekend SWMBO is always complaining about the draught, I didn't know that the seals were being left of.

harrychris.

Free Member
Nov 26, 2022
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Can anyone help me find a thread that was on here a while ago about how to stop the draught howling in through the roof skylights ?

I've searched for ages and can't find it and feel such a numpty. :Blush:
Must be an age thing.

I seem to recall it was done by putting some kind of strip onto the glass/plastic edge to form a seal.

It's amazing the amount of cold air that comes in from there. All the trouble that manufacturers go to with insulation and heaters etc. and then leave bl**dy holes in the roof.

Looking forward to all of your replies, no matter how much you rip the p**s out of me. ::bigsmile:
Same problem on my Autotrail. Had to replace mini heikel over bed after gust of wind blew it off. Didnt realise you can lock them open. When ordering new lid two types. 1 has seal. 1 for toilet doesn't. Cover was out of stock but complete unit was cheaper. So bought complete unit and replaced blind and flyscreen at same time.. no more dust and leaves on bed now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
knokinonabit
Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Same problem on my Autotrail. Had to replace mini heikel over bed after gust of wind blew it off. Didnt realise you can lock them open. When ordering new lid two types. 1 has seal. 1 for toilet doesn't. Cover was out of stock but complete unit was cheaper. So bought complete unit and replaced blind and flyscreen at same time.. no more dust and leaves on bed now.
@harrychris thatā€™s a 4 year old thread, but still relevant šŸ˜

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back