Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
whilst my motorhome is off the road one would think I was rather restricted however I was pleased to meet with Tompyn when He came north to meet with me. David and Miriam travel in their Kontiki along with their dog Bruno. Whilst here I took Dave to the Blakewell fishery near Barnstaple for an afternoons trout fishing. As Miriam does not like trout Dave presented me with two fabulous trout of the three he caught, a meal fit for a King, I hope they enjoyed their stay at the hidden valley site. The offer of wild camping in our field was turned down as Miriam likes her home comforts, hee hee, and why not the hidden valley caravan site is beautiful, quiet and creams teas unsurpassed.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

lady jann

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
welsh border
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
approx 10 yrs
well done roger a very good advertisement for north devon ..

were those rainbows on a very small place mat. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Those rainbows were 3lb'ers, super fish, come down and catch some. We did see one that must have been 10lb plus in the breeding pond what a size. OOOOOOOOO, time for some breakfast, I think, "any trout left Sue":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
whilst my motorhome is off the road one would think I was rather restricted however I was pleased to meet with Tompyn when He came north to meet with me. David and Miriam travel in their Kontiki along with their dog Bruno. Whilst here I took Dave to the Blakewell fishery near Barnstaple for an afternoons trout fishing. As Miriam does not like trout Dave presented me with two fabulous trout of the three he caught, a meal fit for a King, I hope they enjoyed their stay at the hidden valley site. The offer of wild camping in our field was turned down as Miriam likes her home comforts, hee hee, and why not the hidden valley caravan site is beautiful, quiet and creams teas unsurpassed.

View attachment 1324

View attachment 1325

View attachment 1326

That all looks so good. Excellent to see.

Jim :thumb:

View attachment 1327

View attachment 1328

That all looks so good. Excellent to see.

Jim :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back