• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Double Din Clarion NX502 - sat nav,dvd,bluetooth etc (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Bought earlier this year on Motorhome Fun and just removed from our now sold Fiat Ducato based motorhome. Comes with all leads etc. We used this extensively through France earlier this year and the mapping was clear and easy to follow. i was told it has latest maps but as roads change so often it might need an update next year - we got to everywhere we wanted to get to. Has lots of functions and was much better than the basic cd/radio that was originally installed (and subsequently reinstalled). As its a double din it fits perfectly and really looks the part when installed. I paid £150 - looking for £100 plus delivery - here is the previous thread

PS - I AM TRAVELLING TO STOCKPORT TONIGHT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS IF ANYONE LOCAL WANTS TO COLLECT?

updates are published on Clarions website

th.jpg

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back