DORSET (1 Viewer)

Apr 30, 2012
Southampton, UK
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Exec
Exp
Since 2012
Welcome ILOVEBOWLS. We've enjoyed Lytton Lawn campsite near Poole. Spotless facilities and a bus stop outside the site to take you into Poole. Enjoy your MH! (y)

OP
OP
Live Life Now
Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
@ILOVEBOWLS Looks like we are in Swanage this weekend, look us up if you are close.

Blimey your up early, Im just off to bed, been playing bowls this evening, AGAIN!!!!

Saturday looks good, Where are you staying? lunch or drinks? Fish-n- chips are good in Swanage!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
We have a lunch date with the mother in law on Saturday, and I think we are going to aim for Ulwell park, nice and convenient location.
We will put the camper back to bed on Sunday so at some point we will be around. There is a pub on Ulwell, so grab a pie & pint if you are around :D

OP
OP
Live Life Now
Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
We have a lunch date with the mother in law on Saturday, and I think we are going to aim for Ulwell park, nice and convenient location.

We will put the camper back to bed on Sunday so at some point we will be around. There is a pub on Ulwell, so grab a pie & pint if you are around :D

Sounds O/K to me Daniel, I will check with the Guv'nor so if you email me the exact place with post code meet you there. should be no prob

Be lucky David

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Welcome ILOVEBOWLS. We've enjoyed Lytton Lawn campsite near Poole. Spotless facilities and a bus stop outside the site to take you into Poole. Enjoy your MH! (y)
Lytton lawn is in Milford on sea Hampshire. Did you mean Lytchett Minster?

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
You can email me direct ###########@gmail.com hope I'm not breaking the house rules

hope you won't mind me saying m'dear, but it's better to private message (they're called conversations here by the way) personal details such as email addresses and not place them on an open forum where spammers, hackers and ne'er do wells can get hold of it..
(have hashed out the relevant bit in my reply so it doesn't compound the mistake and have brought it to the notice of jim who can delete from your original post for you) :)

OP
OP
Live Life Now
Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
hope you won't mind me saying m'dear, but it's better to private message (they're called conversations here by the way) personal details such as email addresses and not place them on an open forum where spammers, hackers and ne'er do wells can get hold of it..
(have hashed out the relevant bit in my reply so it doesn't compound the mistake and have brought it to the notice of jim who can delete from your original post for you) :)

:(
Many thanks for that my friend, I will look round the site and get my act together. Also thanks for alerting Jim. This is the best forum on the web:)

OP
OP
Live Life Now
Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK
Well spotted, I did. Put it down to the onset of dementia!

"Onset" my demenyia, demenya, dementioa, is so advanced I forgot what I was going to say.
Must get my spell check mended

OP
OP
Live Life Now
Nov 8, 2014
DORSET
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Nuevo EK

Hi Dryad,
Think I must have had a glass or three of wine and need your help, how the H--l do I find this private way of contacting a member?
Thanks for your help, much appreciated David

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Up the top of the page on the right is ILOVEBOWLS and Inbox And Alerts..

Click on "In Box" and there it say`s start a conversation.... type in the box who you want to start a conversation with, next Title and then your mesage... when you have finished send.. (y)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi David..

I have just sent you a message... so at the top where it say`s "In Box" it should have a red flag.... and that s what happens when you have received a message..

Cracked it..(y)

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back