LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Mousy, I've added you to the reserve list, is EHU essential as you will have more chance on a non electric space opening up.

Hi, thanks for that, no we don't need EHU.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Have done our deposit by bank transfer. Well 2 actually cause I f****d up and only paid for one of us (ME) first time so had to make another.

Gary

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Have done our deposit by bank transfer. Well 2 actually cause I f****d up and only paid for one of us (ME) first time so had to make another.

Gary
:rofl: look forward to seeing you both
Jez & Lin

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Deposit paid via bank transfer

Drive

Free Member
Nov 15, 2014
Shrewley
Funster No
MH
Rapido A Class
Exp
2 years
Hi Jez & Lin,

EHU is not essential for us,

Hope it helps

Clive & Janice
Drive

Geoff 2110

Free Member
Apr 26, 2014
benfleet
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since
Hi Jez & Lin,
Just paid our deposit by bank transfer ...........roll on June !!!

Regards

Geoff & Tish

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi All
I've added everyone who has sent Cheques to the list on page 8 (still editable) thanks.
If there is anyone who won't be there on Saturday ie those who are intending to do Monday to Friday nights please let me know then I won't be pestering you later on (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
will be sending a cheque as soon as i can get out to do so jez, have been stuck indoors for the last month but hoping to 'escape' soon, fingers crossed.. :)
just wondering though, shall probably be on my own when i come as last year, but in the event that i may have someone with me as a 'helper' will it be possible to add them at the last minute and pay for them on site for the saturday evening fun and food?

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
will be sending a cheque as soon as i can get out to do so jez, have been stuck indoors for the last month but hoping to 'escape' soon, fingers crossed.. :)
just wondering though, shall probably be on my own when i come as last year, but in the event that i may have someone with me as a 'helper' will it be possible to add them at the last minute and pay for them on site for the saturday evening fun and food?
Absolutely no problem with that Dryad, no rush for the deposit either just as and when you are able.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@Jez and Lin
Hi - we'll do Mon-Fri if that's ok as Les is 60 the following Friday and we need to go home in the meantime before away again for his birthday(y)

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
@Jez and Lin
Hi - we'll do Mon-Fri if that's ok as Les is 60 the following Friday and we need to go home in the meantime before away again for his birthday(y)
Hi Debs, in that case you don't need the deposit shall I shread the cheque ?

Pat and Trish

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
3 years
Red and white stripes looking good today :party2:

upload_2015-1-12_11-41-17.png

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Jez,

Just paid our deposit by bank transfer - looking forward to it!
Hi Jez,

Just read phodetheus's post and realised it was £10 per head. I have just sent you a second £10 so thats £20 in total paid by bank transfer.

Looking forward to it - but hoping it won't come too quickly at the same time....... (y)

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Deposit paid by bank transfer today. Roll on June 22nd! It can't come soon enough as we sit looking out at the snow!! Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Looking forward to an even better Dorset Rally this year, but it will take some doing.
Steve & Anne

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Deposit paid by bank transfer today. Roll on June 22nd! It can't come soon enough as we sit looking out at the snow!! Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Looking forward to an even better Dorset Rally this year, but it will take some doing.
Steve & Anne

Look forward to meeting you again, Steve............(Mums still got the scarf. :))

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Thanks Andy,
It will be terrific to see you [and Mum] again at the Rally. I'll bring some more scarves!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back