Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Dorset fun rally

Hi. Can you take my name off the list please as working down the new forest.
Thanks, sue

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
loving that weather forecast, hopefully will be there first thing monday morning and looking forward to meeting everyone..:Smile:
just a quick query though, does anyone know if there are disabled shower facilities? couldn't find anything on their website..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
loving that weather forecast, hopefully will be there first thing monday morning and looking forward to meeting everyone..:Smile:
just a quick query though, does anyone know if there are disabled shower facilities? couldn't find anything on their website..
There are Disabled toilet & shower facilities in the Toilet block near the kids playground up from Reception, unfortunately the ones closest to us don't have those facilities.

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Jez and Lin
I will have chicken curry please. I note you have me down for 2 meals. I am a single traveller so just to confirm I only want 1 meal Thanks
Really looking forward to meeting you all on Monday :Smile:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
There are Disabled toilet & shower facilities in the Toilet block near the kids playground up from Reception, unfortunately the ones closest to us don't have those facilities.

thanks for the info, that shouldn't be a problem then, am bringing my little scooter so will be able to get down there okay.. :Smile:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
Ladies,
I am bringing my knitting & spinning wheel to the Rally so if any of you are likewise inclined & fancy joining up with me during our time for a chat & drinks you are more than welcome. Bring something along or just come along for the company & I promise there won't be a word of Football mentioned!!

Lin

another spinner, excellent, too late for me to dig the wheel out from the chaos that is the spare room, and don't think i'll have room in the van for it to be honest, now i wonder if i can find my drop spindle instead.
if not, i'll cobble one with a stick and an apple or summat..

and really looking forward to a football free zone..

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Saturday Night Meal

The Veggie option is Vegetable Lasagne & Norden House has confirmed the price at £10 per head. Hope this is okay, unfortunately there's been a fair number now unable to make the Rally who had intended having a meal so they are unable to lower it further. We have 32 so far so if you fancy it the restaurant can cater for up to 50 of us. Just to remind you of the choices:
Chicken Curry
Cottage Pie
Vegetable Lasagne.
There is a Bar on so all are welcome and of course live music.
Thanks, Jez
PS: I do need to know by the end of the weekend for food

Last edited by a moderator:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Tank Museum?

We have an excess of Tesco Days Out Tokens ready to use & they are valid for Bovington Tank Museum which is only 9 miles from Norden Farm so thinking of a visit there & lunch on the Sunday on our way home or before if the weather turns. It gets good reviews on Tripadvisor even from people (like me) who aren't into tanks! If anyone else is interested in Bovington & wants to buy some off me at £6 for face value £10 then pm me & I will bring extra Tokens. They are code A3010 & can be used at 188 attractions including others in Dorset. Hope that doesn't break any rules on here?!
Hopefully it's win win as you get reduced cost entry & we get Tokens we don't need turned into cash to for our break::bigsmile: If anyone is interested I will contact Bovington tomorrow to see if the Tesco tokens are valid for their one year passport (standard ticket price) so for multiple visits or just as a one off visit. Looks like plenty of parking & good access road but I will check that too. See http://www.tankmuseum.org/home for info.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Off down to Dorset in the morning to set things up for Monday. Will try to answer any posts but may be limited. Really looking forward to meeting everyone in the Dorset sunshine :Cool: safe journey everyone.
Jez and Lin

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Were on our way down tomorrow so were close by for Monday. Staying at a site right next to the Swanage railway :Smile:

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Hi Jez & Lin, we will be arriving on Friday, EHU please.
No food needed.:thumb:

See you all there:thumb:

Rob&Jane :Cool:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Jez & lin,
Could you put us down for the meal , 1 chicken curry & 1 Veg lasagne for saturday 21st
many thanks Ann & Terry (FIDGET)

DLT

Sep 2, 2013
pencoed
Funster No
MH
swift c/built
Exp
meal

Hello
Can you cancell our two meals
Thank you.Julia&David:Doh:

Nov 6, 2011
Worthing
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky Ti
Exp
2001 to date
I have had a request earlier than expected from Norden House to firm up choice of meal on Saturday 21st in the Marquee. The choices are
Chicken Curry
Cottage Pie
Veggie Option (I have asked for detail on this and will post asap)

At the moment 30 Funsters have ordered food which had been higher as a fair number not now coming had requested a meal. Therefore if you are considering joining us for the pre - entertainment dinner could I ask that you let me know ASAP with your preferred choice.
For all those having booked one already could you please PM me with your choices.
This is the current list, M indicates Meal x number requested <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m::bigsmile:ispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m::bigsmile:efJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> <table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width:100.0%;mso-cellspacing:0cm;mso-yfti-tbllook:1184;mso-padding-alt: 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr style="mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes"> <td style="border:inset 1.0pt;mso-border-alt:inset windowtext .75pt; padding:4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt"> [FONT=&quot]Jez&Lin Mx2
Rekerly EHU/Mx2 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PolarBear
enery8
pat1951 EHU/Mx2
peterH
catspyjamas
paulj
highwayman
Popeye
Rob1Chelsea1
SteveandDenise Mx2
Bee[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]june12
Lindyloot Mx1
tattytony
plumbomb
Grouch
Kaybee EHU/Mx2
patch
Lib
robiebee
Wildge EHU/Mx2
Phodetheus EHU/ Mx2
FidgetEHU?
Mavis
June59
Old man river
themogs EHU/Mx2
Robgriff
Old-Mo[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lugnut[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Busman[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maestro[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theonlysue[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MrMotorhome[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cutfinger EHU/Mx2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pikeman Mx2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wombles EHU/Mx3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]OG1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GeordiesEHU?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hymergenius [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Elvis 1709EHU[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Silverlocks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TelemanEHU?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Valangordy EHU/Mx2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sticky130 Mx2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Octopush EHU[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DryadEHU/Mx1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AndyEHU/Mx2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sallytrafic[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]capinpugwashMx1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mastercamper[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Total 53[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M = Meal[/FONT]
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

Hi Jez,

Sorry for delay in reply -been away.

We will go with 2 x curry.

Thanks,

Keith & Sue

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Dorset

:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto: The sun is shining the Sky is Blue :Cool:

:thanks2: We are on a fantastic Rally in Dorset :thanks:
:wine: Shame about the rest of you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:fatbuddha:

Last edited:

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
:Smile: The sun is shining the Sky is Blue :thumb:

:thanks2: We are on a fantastic Rally in Dorset :thanks:
:wine: Shame about the rest of you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:fatbuddha:

Hear hear. Were having the best time ever. The location, weather and company is perfect.

Ann & Gary

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Looking forward to being with you afternoon of Thursday........all being well; ::bigsmile: just got to try and find out why my fridge has decided to stop playing :Sad:..........

Andy

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi Jez & Lin....

Managed to get another "Chicken Sitter" a day earlier..

Is it OK to turn up tomorrow afternoon/Evening, instead of Friday..

Thanks
Mo.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez & Lin....

Managed to get another "Chicken Sitter" a day earlier..

Is it OK to turn up tomorrow afternoon/Evening, instead of Friday..

Thanks
Mo.
No problem, see you there.
. Jez

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
"Wow".............. What a beautiful place... surrounded by hills and rolling countryside... just a short walk away to the Village and ""Corfe Castle...

Real glad we made the effort... :thumb:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
A few photo`s from "Norden Farm Campsite"

This place is a haven for animals and wild life...

Just a few Photo`s of Lin & Jez`s Fun in the sun... :thumb:

Bet you wished you were here...::bigsmile: Photo`s don`t do it justice... :thumb:

Good size fish in the lake... and loads of get up close animals..:thumb:

Children would love it.... and there is a little lamb that has fallen for me big time.. :winky:::bigsmile:

Attachments

• P1060359 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1060359 (600 x 450).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 30
  • P1060380 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1060380 (600 x 450).jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 26
  • P1060375 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1060375 (600 x 450).jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 28
  • P1060367 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1060367 (600 x 450).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 26
  • P1060363 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1060363 (600 x 450).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 29

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Few more... :thumb:

Attachments

• P1060351 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1060351 (600 x 450).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 40
  • P1060353 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1060353 (600 x 450).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 33
  • P1060360 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1060360 (600 x 450).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 31
  • P1060362 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1060362 (600 x 450).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 32
  • P1060354 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1060354 (600 x 450).jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 37
Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Bet you wished you were here...::bigsmile:
Too right.

We would have been too, but first band gigs & then a wake for the husband of a very good friend has got in the way. It also meant that OH got to go & see Robbie Williams in Leeds the other night, courtesy of daughter & son. Never mind, it means we can go to Misterton instead, but it won't exactly compete on the scenery front.

Looks like the weather is going to be kind to you too.

Would some kind soul who uses 3's 3G network care to report on coverage (if any) for future reference? Their coverage map suggests it ought to be ok. We still want to visit at some point, even if it won't be in such good company.

octopush

Free Member
Sep 28, 2012
portsmouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2days
We were having such a good time there and made some good friends It was such a shame we had to leave earlier than expected but owning your own business is not a easy task.

Thank you Jez Lin for being great hosts You could not wish to meet a nicer couple.

We will miss watching the husky s going for there walk together or is that the other way around.

Rob Jackie

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
so far

Its been fantastic so far you Funsters are just the best, met many new friends. Rally's going well in this superb Dorset sunshine :Cool: looking forward to meeting everyone else yet to join us.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back