Dorset Fun Rally 16th - 26th June (1 Viewer)

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi
Anyone considering coming to the Rally and in a smallish Van I have negotiated a good rate of £6 per night.Please see the main thread for this in the Rallies section
Thanks, Jez

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Well all being well and a following wind............:whistle: I'll be there, but NOT in my small van. :LOL:

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
DOH !!! just seen posting date........................ thinking you were talking 'bout Next year, Jez.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
With luck Jez will soon be talking about next year - 'twas a grand meet this year so there'll be plenty of folk wanting to get their names down for next year (y)

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Aye, I'm guessing it may be full (of those from this year, returning :D) as soon as dates are announced (y)

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Just seen your posts for next year, plenty going on towards organising things for 2015 but nothing too radical because it all seemed to work for everyone this time. I'll be posting info in not the too distant future.
Look forward to seeing the new van Andy and the finished Van Simply !

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Good to hear that a 2015 Dorset Rally is likely! Loved it this year just wished we could have stayed longer but had to get back for our sons last GCSE exam. As soon as you have dates please let us know:)

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
looking forward to this already.. :)
keeping fingers crossed that we can all get together again plus all those that missed out on this years rally, it was great fun, beautiful weather, lovely people and a beautiful site..
just wondering though if we could all be together on the same field, that would be the icing on the cake..

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
looking forward to this already.. :)
keeping fingers crossed that we can all get together again plus all those that missed out on this years rally, it was great fun, beautiful weather, lovely people and a beautiful site..
just wondering though if we could all be together on the same field, that would be the icing on the cake..
Watch this space Toni, just asked the question myself this morning! .Hope you are well and have sorted the electrical gremlins out.
Jez

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
Watch this space Toni, just asked the question myself this morning! .Hope you are well and have sorted the electrical gremlins out.
Jez

i think quite a few of us are watching this space with hopeful anticipation and looking out for news of next years dorset meet.. :)

yes the leccy gremlins got sorted out, how kind of you to remember and ask, was an easy fix in the end, took less than 10 seconds thankfully..
seems that something had been switched off somehow, so the leisure battery wasn't being charged by the hook up, only by driving, and thankfully having only led lighting in the van which wasn't needed much, being that time of year, it lasted as long as it did..and now i know where to look and fix should it ever happen again.. :)

health has been a bummer this summer, shortly after the meet a kidney full of stones reared their ugly head, knew the kidney was damaged but didn't forsee the stones bit until the doc did an ultrasound at the surgery, so instead of scampering off and having fun at meets and festivals, it's been quite a painful (understatement) and long time stuck at home inside the four walls..
seeing a consultant this week to get them sorted, hopefully, fingers crossed for this hospital phobic coward..

this forum has been brilliant as i've followed other peoples adventures here in uk and abroad that have kept my spirits up and given me ideas for the future..

apologies for having a bit of a health winge, but you did ask, thank you for thinking of me..

trusting that everything has been well with you two and all the other dorset friends..:)

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
That must have been very uncomfortable for you ( and that's putting it mildly) I hope you can get it cleared up asap and I'm sure I speak on behalf of your friends from the Rally that we want you there fit & well for next year.
I will get the info for next year to you as soon as I have heard from Norden farm as I have put a few requests to them to help improve on this year, one of which is a partial relocation to help with access issues and keep us more of a group whether on EHU or not.
I've ordered the same weather too:cooler::cooler:
We've got a number of plans in the pipeline and with the help of Pat & Trish and Keith & Sue (Pikeman) we should be able to deliver them.
All the best for now & hope the treatment goes well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back