LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
There are many sub heading in faint small grey font, then you make it worse by sub-sub in even fainter grey all on a blazing white background.

Why make it difficult for us ? Do you want us to read it ? Or not ?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I'm sure you know this but on a Windows computer you can press Ctrl + and you can zoom in, Ctrl - to zoom out.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
its not just the size but the feint colour, no good for olde fartes, with microfocal lenses.
I know its not finished yet give it time and all will be sorted

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Patience, patience.

There is a truly enormous amount of data on this site. I'm no techy but even I can see that--- 1000s of pictures for a start.

It'll all get tweaked and polished in time but we really do get a LOT for £10 a year.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Duly noted: I haven't even started on the colour scheme yet. All you see is default styling. We'll get there.

Have you seen the message caching as you type. I was scratching a post out on my phone and gave up when I got disturbed. Then, when back in the office I click the the thread and there is my draft ready to finish and post. (y)

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Sub headings need some attention i have to agree. The main page with the text in bold dark blue against the white background is brill in my opinion! Very easy to read when outside in the sun with my Nexus,!!

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Sub headings need some attention i have to agree. The main page with the text in bold dark blue against the white background is brill in my opinion! Very easy to read when outside in the sun with my Nexus,!!

Just clicked on your blog page ksebruce and (no page found) something wrong---just being nosey(y)

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Don't think blogs have been done yet. Also they may not transfer over i seem to recall.
Will give it some time and if not I will remove link! :.)

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I'm sure you know this but on a Windows computer you can press Ctrl + and you can zoom in, Ctrl - to zoom out.

But why should I ?

This is supposed to be an improvement.

If we don't tell Jim "Hawkeye" Brown he'll not know.

Sep 3, 2013
Crowthorne, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
1992 RMB Silver Star 670
Exp
One year. A whole one!
I love the text against the white background. Really easy to read.

And the spacing gives a lovely airy feel to the forum. More relaxed. Less cluttered.

And JJ is right. The blue is lovely. Please don't change that.

These daily tiny improvements are lovely bits of added detail.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Have you seen the message caching as you type. I was scratching a post out on my phone and gave up when I got disturbed. Then, when back in the office I click the the thread and there is my draft ready to finish and post. (y)
Yes - bloody terrifying!!

I started a reply to something - then thought better of it - the thread was getting heated enough already! So I deleted what I had drafted.

Then the next time & went back to read the thread, there was my original reply, all ready & waiting for me to resurrect & post. One false click & I would have been scrambling for the 'Delete post' button! :cautious:

Seriously though, that is a very nice feature, once you get used to it. I've been having some problems with Firefox crashing on me, to the extent that I was drafting anything in Notepad that was long or needed time & careful wording to get right. Now I've gone back in after a crash to find that my carefully thought out ramblings are still there waiting for me. :cool:

Reactions: JJ
Jan 26, 2010
Conwy, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Relay self build
Exp
Since 2007
Whatever you do please keep the beautiful sky blue default colour...

It is just so... classy.

JJ :cool:

And no doubt you'll be campaigning for the site to be sponsored by Etihad as well! :eek: :eek: :) :) :)

Reactions: JJ
OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I've made the sub menu items a little darker so as to stand out a little better for all you old gits ;)

God I love you today.

Jim "Santa Claus" Brown, my hero.

You can have a new bank account on the back of this.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
And no doubt you'll be campaigning for the site to be sponsored by Etihad as well! :eek: :eek: :) :) :)

We will know that has happened when Jim and Sian start turning up to meets in a handcrafted, made to measure just for them, RMB on a Mercedes chassis!

JJ :cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back