Don't know what I've done...... (1 Viewer)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We are on holiday in Portugal and I've put a PAYG still card in. Did the same in Spain and everything worked as normal. Now the IPad won't remember passwords and won't keep me logged on, so every time I go into MHF I have to log in. Also can some one who is a virgin email user try to log into their email account as I'm not able to get in to that either even with the correct password - I am slowly losing the will to live - but we've met up with John and Cath (Champers) and The Only Sue so hopefully in a couple of hours all my Internet woes will be a distant foggy memory!

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Ger, try going into settings, Safari and clear any history and cache. That always helps me with log in. Don't know about the email issue.

chrisinplymouth

Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
Hi Ger....we have blueyonder email which is Virgin also. At the moment I can access it using the iPad email program but when I try to log on via the web it's saying my password is not valid. I know I have the right password as its entered in my iPad. To be honest I'm sick and tired of Virgin mail and only this morning have set up two new gmail accounts for my wife and myself and are going to change over to that. I have also been told that if you move to a new service provider, Virgin will disconnect your email after a period of time.
Hope you get sorted

Chris

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Dawn and Chris, have cleared history and caches but no different - I still have to login every time. I've got into virgin somehow and it's saying they are upgrading their site and to try logging on again on Monday! What you're supposed to do about missed emails in the meantime I don't know! Thanks for your help anyway! (y)

Going out with Sue, Cath and John tonight so Internet can sit in the van ignored - that'll teach it a lesson! :ROFLMAO:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
No help whatsoever but I have just changed to gmail, mostly because they have very good spam filters. I still have a BT internet email account but I have set that up so any email sent to the BT email address is automatically being forwarded to my gmail account. It is working very well and compared to the mass of spam I was getting on BT, spam is now a very rare thing for me. It does of course mean I have sold my soul to Google who now know what colour socks I am wearing each day and what I had for breakfast - but I can live with that.

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
AW Ger sorry you are having problems its awful when you are away and cant get in touch not much help :-( from me i'm afraid but reading the last post looks like it could be a system fault so maybe sorted very soon , on the brighter side get John to give you a song ably accompanied by yourself on the uke
Kath Sue & Cliff as backing singers open the bubbly and you got yourself a great night enjoy x

Sue x

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
AW Ger sorry you are having problems its awful when you are away and cant get in touch not much help :-( from me i'm afraid but reading the last post looks like it could be a system fault so maybe sorted very soon , on the brighter side get John to give you a song ably accompanied by yourself on the uke
Kath Sue & Cliff as backing singers open the bubbly and you got yourself a great night enjoy x

Sue x
Sounds like a plan Sue.... Just missing Eric, Chris and Steve - and yourself of course! x

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Back home nailed to the ironing board lol enjoy Portugal see you all soon x

sue

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun