Done my shower (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Had a good look at what I had got about and came up with this, loadsa room now and it don't look to bad does it::bigsmile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 98

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
looking good . should have been like that to start with.
next progect for you .Link Removed
you will be able to get it just as you want it.

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
Had a good look at what I had got about and came up with this, loadsa room now and it don't look to bad does it::bigsmile:

looks pretty good....beats cutting your legs down :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Did you do away with you WHB ?

At the moment yeah but I am the high bidder on this on eBay 181148403949 and the corner bit on my van is only screwed so I would only have to tee in behind , the waste pipe is still there from the one I took out.
For anyone who doesn't know what I am on about this is what it was like before, couldn't sit at the toilet right or hardly turn round in the shower, now it's almost full size

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 24

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i have had so many times to clear the back of those i wouldnt have a tipping sink as a gift.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
i have had so many times to clear the back of those i wouldnt have a tipping sink as a gift.

:Sad: agree with you now, wish I hadn't bid now I have seen what it is like in the shower room but I will see what it's like if I win it , if it fits in ok I might use it but we honestly never used the one that was in, mainly because it was a pain to use the shower to fill it

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
When we were looking for a van, the one thing i didnt want was a swivel WC. I have thought about losing the basin but Julie doesn't want me peeing in the kitchenette sink :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: must be an old football match habit.::bigsmile:

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
When we were looking for a van, the one thing i didnt want was a swivel WC. I have thought about losing the basin but Julie doesn't want me peeing in the kitchenette sink :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: must be an old football match habit.::bigsmile:

If you want to have a go, I would do it, I was a bit aprensive to start but it really was simple when I got going, done it in an afternoon, no probs and everything will just slot back in if I want to sell it

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back