Dometic Twin Rear Camera (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Are they really that good that they cost nearly £1000?

I‘m wanting to get a good system around my van that consists of a twin rear camera, two side ones on the front wings pointing back along the whole sides and a really good one at the front. All being linked up to a 2TB hard drive. All must be infra red so I can monitor them at night too through a connection to my Avtex TV. Any suggestion? Most of the websites I can find mostly have the cheap cameras.

Also, has anyone got one of these 360 degree set ups?

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
Google brigade cameras they might do something like that they do camera systems for lorries if you stumble across a company called surecam run away they fitted a system on 1 of my lorries and they were bloody useless I made them come and take it out again

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Are they really that good that they cost nearly £1000?

I‘m wanting to get a good system around my van that consists of a twin rear camera, two side ones on the front wings pointing back along the whole sides and a really good one at the front. All being linked up to a 2TB hard drive. All must be infra red so I can monitor them at night too through a connection to my Avtex TV. Any suggestion? Most of the websites I can find mostly have the cheap cameras.

Also, has anyone got one of these 360 degree set ups?
I made a set up similar to the one you describe. If you search via our username you'll find the thread I made about it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back