Dometic Tech tower 7655 with Cramer oven SR,SK - 986 01 (1 Viewer)

Happea travel

Free Member
Jan 14, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hymer B675
I have a Cramer oven as part of my Dometic tech tower and it does not come to temperature no matter how long I leave it to warm up. Jets been cleaned and gas pressure checked and ok. Has anyone had the same problem if so how did you resolve the issue please? Or did you replace the oven with another one and if so what model? We're about to head off full time in our Hymer B675, 2007 and would like a working oven. A Remoska is my reserve alternative. Thank you

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
The usual problem is door hinges get stiff and the door doesn't seal properly. Try greasing them with ceramic grease if that doesn't work you may need new hinges.

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
We have the Tec tower and it is useless at everything except warming stuff.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Happea travel

Happea travel

Free Member
Jan 14, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hymer B675
Hi, there is no problem with the oven door seal but thanks for the reply

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
We have the Tec tower and it is useless at everything except warming stuff.

Hi, there is no problem with the oven door seal but thanks for the reply
I always thought TecTower ovens were useless, had the door hinges on the current one replaced under warranty and since then its been very good as an oven (grill still useless).
I thought my door seal was fine but with such a small burner only needs the slightest virtually undetectable gap for it to be useless.

I keep the hinges greased with this stuff & it's sorted out a few other peoples problem with the hinges.

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
I always thought TecTower ovens were useless, had the door hinges on the current one replaced under warranty and since then its been very good as an oven (grill still useless).
I thought my door seal was fine but with such a small burner only needs the slightest virtually undetectable gap for it to be useless.

I keep the hinges greased with this stuff & it's sorted out a few other peoples problem with the hinges.

To be fair, mine does seem much less stiff after taking your advice and spraying some of that on.

I must try the oven again now it’s done.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back