dometic RM7505 PROBLEM THERMOSTAT (1 Viewer)

georgie boy

Free Member
Nov 6, 2010
liverpool
Funster No
MH
Concorde charisma
Exp
Hi all
Hope everyone is ok out their.
Im putting up this thread to see if anyone can help me with a problem we have with are fridge, it will not go below 10c . we have done all the normal things which you would expect to have to do as in. Checking the burner is clean, and the flue isnt blocked. the freezer is working perfect so we have had to buy freezer blocks and put them in the freezer then put them in the fridge to keep the temp down, Ive been told it could be a problem with the thermostat. and its not possible for us to get a replacement to fit at this moment as we are full timing and dont have a delivery address, ive been told if i disconnect the thermostat from the circuit board it will make the fridge work at it coldest setting, due to having a open connection, does anyone know anything about this, any help would be most appreciated .
Regards
George

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
If the freezer is working ok, maybe you need to replace the thermal paste on the back of the fridge heat exchanger ? There's a few threads on here about it.

OP
OP
georgie boy

georgie boy

Free Member
Nov 6, 2010
liverpool
Funster No
MH
Concorde charisma
Exp
If the freezer is working ok, maybe you need to replace the thermal paste on the back of the fridge heat exchanger ? There's a few threads on here about it.
Can you send me a link to it please,
Regards
George

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014

OP