Free Member
Jan 22, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
On & off since 1974
Noticed that my outside vent ( fridge) is not fully attatched , I would like to remove it so I can fit it fully. Trouble Is I can't work out how to remove it and I tend to be a bit heavy handed ,can anyone help.

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
A photo would help but there should be a fitting on the vent that will either turn or slide up to unclip the vent.

Its usually only at one end of the vent. Remove this end first and the other end will unclip. This end is usually just a plastic projection into a slot on the vent cover.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
photo as always will help, but I think ours are only held in by 2 plastic lugs that turn through 90 degrees to release the whole cover, watched them removed for service last month, seemed very easy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
picture would help, theres at least two types one type slide down. The other has a slot which you twist quarter of a turn (use a coin in the slot) larger vent have two fixings then the end with the fixings pulls out to clear the frame with a slight slide to let the lugs on the other end pull out of slots

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
Yup two types of vent
one turn buttons
the other a couple of sliding clips that are damn easy to break the slides they run on

Oh yes next rally we get to go winter covers for both for sale

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back