domestic fridge (1 Viewer)

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
i am off to cornwall for a couple of weeks at the end of august and i was thinking of taking a domestic fridge and putting it in the garage of the motorhome so we have more fridge capacity

has anyone done this and have they encounted any problems, is there a condensation issue

should i choose a certain sort of fridge

any advise would be great on this as we need somewhere to keep the mackeral after a good fishing trip! :winky:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This is a great Idea, In Spain there are companies that come onto the sites with loads of fridges for rent. People just keep them under there awning and full of beer::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
This is a great Idea, In Spain there are companies that come onto the sites with loads of fridges for rent. People just keep them under there awning and full of beer::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

the only thing that concerns me is condensation issues, not sure if there are any! but i think it would be great to have one for the food shopping and fish and of course beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr :eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Sounds like a good idea Hugh
I cannot see condensation being a big issue, there will be some when the fridge defrosts but no more than putting wet coats and wellies in your garage I wouldn't have thought?
Good luck mate

Keith

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp

:Cool: When we had the caravan and the little camper in Cap Negret, Spain. We had a fullsize Fridge/Freezer in the awning that we had bought secondhand. :winky:

OP
OP
H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
ok cool, will buy a second hand one over the next few days to keep in the garage for this trip to cornwall. I was thinking it would be ok in there but was not sure.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
picked up the fridge for in the garage so coming together nicely now

at least we will have an endless supply of cold beer and mackerel on holiday!! ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back