Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
In the spirit of Fun and this thread:
We've gone from dogs on sites to bears shitting in the woods.

Who picks up the bear crap?
Someone should do.
Who owns the bear?
Is a Tesco bag big enough?

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
In the spirit of Fun and this thread:
We've gone from dogs on sites to bears shitting in the woods.

Who picks up the bear crap?
Someone should do.
Who owns the bear?
Is a Tesco bag big enough?

You are hereby appointed chairman of the official government commission into answering these questions. Please spare no expense in purchasing black bin bags from the supermarket of your choice and spending the next 12 months touring all the woods in the country.

Submit your claims for reimbursement via threads on this forum and lets see if we can wear out the :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: before you complete your mission.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
You are hereby appointed chairman of the official government commission into answering these questions. Please spare no expense in purchasing black bin bags from the supermarket of your choice and spending the next 12 months touring all the woods in the country.

Submit your claims for reimbursement via threads on this forum and lets see if we can wear out the :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: before you complete your mission.

OK, it's a shit job, but a job's a job!

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Dont understand that, Chris.

Dogs are dopey animals , whereas cats are far more intelligent. (THERE IS SUPPORTING EVIDENCE)

Dogs have a master and show him/her love and loyalty (well most of them do) Cats have servants and treat their humans with disdain unless you are feeding them of course - not only that but cats like to have several servants and houses which they visit

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Dogs have a master and show him/her love and loyalty (well most of them do) Cats have servants and treat their humans with disdain unless you are feeding them of course - not only that but cats like to have several servants and houses which they visit

Is there any other way to treat serving staff?
Still say cats are more intelligent than dogs.
You wouldnt get 8 cats out in the snow to pull your sledge, would you?

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I read somewhere that a fully mature dog has the intelligence of a 3 - 5 year old human , depending on breed .. anyone confirm ?

No idea about cats ..

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
YOU would not get one cat to stop a burglar

Yosser, according to most on here, the burglar would be licked into submission, there are that many harmless dogs about.

Just had a thought:
How would a burglar react to Haganap with his dick out?

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
I think dogs should be banned from all sites! Or charge £10 per night for them! Plus a fiver for each poo!

Craig

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
You wouldnt get 8 cats out in the snow to pull your sledge, would you?[/quote]

No, it'd take a few more than that! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Olliekuma

Free Member
Jul 16, 2011
Poole, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Motorhome A Class
Exp
Since1990
Dgs on Sites

Dogs are dogs and they do dog things. Owners are owners, some are trained and some need training. I cannot think of a nicer thing than a well trained, friendly dog but bottom line is, excuse the pun " poo is poo doesn't matter where it comes from.
My wife and I were cycling along the Tarka Trail a few weeks ago and it didn't matter where we stopped we took our life in our hands. Yes it was everywhere. Obviously dog owners who didn't care!! But by saying that there are some very considerate dog owners out there.
I don't think we shall ever come to a satisfactory conclusion on this one. We have to be thankful for one thing though, at least we don't live in a country where dogs bark incessantly and roam around scavenging, which is the case for some other European countries I can mention.
Tony

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
That reminds me of the lake district last year.Why do people pick up dog shit in plastic bags and hang it on barbed wire fences ?It looks disgusting and is going to be there a long long time.:Angry:If they go to the trouble of picking it up then why not dump it in a bin :Doh: or even throw the crap minus the bag into the nettles where it will provide manure for the nettles to grow even bigger :ROFLMAO:
terry

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
I have two dogs and agree that they should be kept under control on a leash, never left alone in a van and and any mess cleaned up properly and disposed of in the correct manner.. accidents do happen on the way to to the dog walk .. but no excuse for not cleaning up ..

I leave mine on their own for a few hours if I go out but as we live in the van all year round they're used to it. If I didn't then I'd never see or do anything as I can't always park the van where I want or need to go. Never had any complaints about them making a noise.

OK, now I'm back in more reliable dongle territory I can join in with this thread. :Smile:

I'm in a similar position - living fulltime in the van with a newly acquired puppy. There are times when I will have to go out and leave her for a short while, so I am gradually accustoming her to this. At the moment there is a bit of yipping, so I park as far from anyone as possible and explain the situation to anyone around.

A dog should be able to be left alone in a house for short periods, a van is no different.

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
That reminds me of the lake district last year.Why do people pick up dog shit in plastic bags and hang it on barbed wire fences ?It looks disgusting and is going to be there a long long time.

Now this is not an attempt to excuse those people who do leave bags behind permanently, but when I was exercising rescue dogs and knew that the only dog waste bin around was back at the rescue centre, it was common practice to leave the bag somewhere and collect it on the way back. Some places provide ample dog waste bins, some provide none. Might explain some of the s**t hanging around .........

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Sorry Maz tooooo much shit hanging on the fences :ROFLMAO:
terry

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Sorry Maz tooooo much shit hanging on the fences :ROFLMAO:
terry

too true Terry..

what's wrong with carrying it until you find a poo bin.. or put in your pocket, it keeps your hand warm on a cold day .. :winky:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
This is one reason i don't like dogs!

Craig

did you need another ?

I've tried training mine but as much as I try ... I've concluded that dogs won't shit in a bag and hang it on a fence..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back