• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Dog Tick & Worming Treatment - Advocate (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've got some packs of Bayer Advocate for sale - this is normally only available from a vet/with a prescription (we got it off someone who had over-bought for their Burmese Mountain dog - they have to use a large and ex-large one each time!).

I got them as I thought others on the forum might want them for their dogs.

Each pack contains 3 pippets:
  • 2 packs for extra-large dogs between 25kg and 40kg - £13 a pack
  • 2 packs for large dogs between 10kg and 25kg - £10 a pack

I can bring them to Malvern show or post - I'd only charge what it actually cost obviously!

Last edited:

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Someone's going to get a good buy. I would be interested but we get advocate as part of our vet plan.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Would be really handy but might overdose a 6lb chihuahua lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Good prices for someone.

In the UK you can only get it with a vets prescription.

I use Advocate and for this trip also got some Advantix because we're in Sandfly territory but because I'm a numpty left it all at home.

When we were in Chamonix at the start of the trip I asked in a pet shop thinking I would need to find a vet or something but was told just to go to a pharmacy.

Yesterday in Sainte Maxime We stopped at a big Carrefour and I popped into their pharmacy. Lo and behold, Advocate and Advantix right there on the shelf, no prescription needed and about half the price I pay from my vet.

If we didn't have it already as part of the vet plan I would have bought a couple of years worth to take back with me

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi Mel, I can use all of that lot with our extended pack. Will need them posted. Please can you PM me with payment details

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi Mel, I can use all of that lot with our extended pack. Will need them posted. Please can you PM me with payment details
Okey-dokey Biggy ... :D

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.

You beat me to it lol.
That's a wonderful price for this essential treatment, nice one Minxygirl. Our dogs & cats are forever picking up ticks & this year seems to be worst than I can ever remember. They're all due for a treatment.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
PM sent :)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
payment sent