Dog friendly beaches - Torredembarra (1 Viewer)

Jenowen

Free Member
Aug 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
Hi Funsters, does anyone know if dogs are allowed on the beach at Torredembarra and if it is therefore possible to walk from the campsites along the beach to the village. Thanks for your help.

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
I suspect not dog friendly. We were just a bit further along, towards Tamarit and that stretch was very dog unfriendly. We were told that the police are very active in handing out fines. There are some designated dog friendly beaches in some places but these are usually stony and well away from the main beaches.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

missmollie

Free Member
Jul 30, 2008
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Knaus SUN TI
Exp
since 2006
We were staying at camping Clara in May and had no problems with our dogs on the beach. We use to walk along the beach to the promenade and then come off the beach and walk into the town. I think it’s like where we are now in Oliva, it is tolerated.

OP
OP
Jenowen

Jenowen

Free Member
Aug 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
We’re currently at Camping Clara, and very lovely it is too.
Dogs are definitely not allowed in the reserve area of the dunes, and rightly so. People are walking dogs to the left of the Clara entrance and I’ve also seen dogs on the beach in front of the restaurants, very near the patrolled area. However, Campsite staff told us that dogs not allowed!
I guess out of season people are more tolerant.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back