Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
:D

I know what you mean.....I have a dog, well I think she is a dog, she on the other hand seems to have a different idea :)

I was just pulling your leg.......sorry :):whistle:(y)

No offence taken.....ours are people in dog disguise. Have had labs, terriers and Schnauzers in the past, all lovely dogs, but these two are so different. Wherever you go they are there. Right beside you. If you've had children you will remember the toddler stage when they followed you to the bathroom. That's my dogs. They like to be closer than your shadow. Love them, my two crazy Poos.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
No offence taken.....ours are people in dog disguise. Have had labs, terriers and Schnauzers in the past, all lovely dogs, but these two are so different. Wherever you go they are there. Right beside you. If you've had children you will remember the toddler stage when they followed you to the bathroom. That's my dogs. They like to be closer than your shadow. Love them, my two crazy Poos.
Aw, sound lovely:)
No idea how the equafleece work but I know Boris's can be wet, take it off and wring it out but he's dry underneath, marvellous.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Our COCKERPOO coats are very woolly and seem to absorb the water. I think a coat will be a must have in the van when it's wet.

Leltel has two cockerpoo as well. They have amongst other coats the dog overalls (bit like a dog onesie) from Zooplus. We have a cockerpoo and a yorkiepoo. We will be investing in these as well.

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 25, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
My two poos have the onesies from Zooplus, they fit well and saves a lot of drying off in the bad weather

Jul 25, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
image.jpg

The two poos in their onesies ☺️

They also have 'Danish by design' coats too

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Leltel has two cockerpoo as well. They have amongst other coats the dog overalls (bit like a dog onesie) from Zooplus. We have a cockerpoo and a yorkiepoo. We will be investing in these as well.

Sonja
Hi ours is a yorkie poo would like to see a pic if you can

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
one wet poo in the motorhome can be uncomfortable two or more and it can be a nightmare. no sog or bio washing liquid is going to cope with that smell

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Another reason not to get another dog - apart from the heart break when they go ahead

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Sonja
... guess what I've got for sale ...:)

Pretty much anything can be posted ... (y)

OP
OP
Cat53
Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Will check them out. Need to measure them. :)

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Our Patterdale, Loki, doesn't do coats having said that she wont walk in puddles either :)

My mate used to put a coat on his Westie until the dog jumped in the local stream in the winter. He couldn't understand why the dog was shaking so much when it got out.The problem was the dog couldn't get rid of the water and was giving it hypothermia.

We do use a dog bag though think they are great.Loki cant get used to not being able to walk when in it though :)

Dec 29, 2007
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1996
We have Three Peaks coats for wet weather in motorhome. Also have the Danish design 3 in 1 coat for colder weather.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back