Do you?/Would you? Full time in a motorhome (1 Viewer)

All about Fulltimeliving in a motorhome

• I am a full timer

Votes: 36 22.1%
  • I would never live full time in a motorhome

Votes: 29 17.8%
  • I will fulltime in the future

Votes: 30 18.4%
  • I might consider it in the future

Votes: 25 15.3%
  • I might be a part-time fulltimer

Votes: 43 26.4%

• Total voters

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
:Cool: Here is a thought for anyone considering selling the house and going full-timing?

From what I have picked up on various forums, the majority of those wanting to full-time have a house worth between 250,000 and 500,000 (lucky beggars). In our village you can buy an house for between 60,000 and 100,000. There are of course much more expensive ones. But a 3 bedroom semi detached house like our main one is valued at 100,000 and our second house which is an end of terrace 3 bed with parking right alongside the house is valued at around 80,000. We rent them to family for nominal rent. Lucky us? Not always, they don't always pay.
The point is, you could sell your expensive house and buy a much cheaper one as a base. Rent it out if you wish or just have it as a base. The residual capital can be invested to use as an income. We had MUCH less than this when we retired in October 1996.
Lastly, DO NOT think it is a Holiday, it is a different way of life. Hobbies can take up more time than you think. :thumb:

Dont think I would consider selling our house if we go full timing. The house market is terrible and renting it out would provide a considerble amount of our monthly costs. Hopefully (if) we come back we have a house to come back to that may have gone up in value by then if we do decide to sell and put down roots somewhere else in the world.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
now you are getting some where. try it do six months. cant you find some friends or aquiantance that needs acc temporarily. its the worldly possessions that getting rid of could hurt so box them up keep them safe. see you in spain in november ,you know it makes sense.

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Interesting point Jim.

With HMRC you are guilty first until you can prove your innoncence to them.

Are there any who fulltime (not "part time fulltimers") who have just simply been stopped and questioned (not interrogated) by HMRC? What did they ask you and what were your replies? And if there are any fulltimers who have been under interrogation.....i'd be interested to hear about how you handled it.

We have been stopped and searched by the Gendarme and put the dogs through - we had the dogs search in Denmark and in Southern Ireland we had the rig xrayed - Immigration can be pretty searching too particularly if you have grown a beard or got seriously longer or shorter hair since the photo - seem to be a bit easier with these new electronic bits in the passport though seem to have had less strange looks since we had them :Eeek:

:Cool: From what I have picked up on various forums, the majority of those wanting to full-time have a house worth between 250,000 and 500,000 (lucky beggars). In our village you can buy an house for between 60,000 and 100,000. There are of course much more expensive ones. But a 3 bedroom semi detached house like our main one is valued at 100,000 and our second house which is an end of terrace 3 bed with parking right alongside the house is valued at around 80,000. We rent them to family for nominal rent. Lucky us? Not always, they don't always pay. :thumb:

The problem is always where you live - prices in the south west have rocketed in the last 10 years and you would be lucky to get a garage for 60k now - they are selling new 1st time buyers houses for 180k with parking space and a three bed 'well appointed' house ie to the normal person estate house is fetching 225 to 250k problem is when you sell with prices creeping up and interest rates staying so low there will be a massive gap when you need to stop fulltiming for what ever reason - as I said previously we have now been full timing for a year and dont regret a minute of it but are very aware that an illness could bring it to an untimely end.

One life - plan it - live it - enjoy it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi
We fulltimed in the 80's with 2 young children for 6 years, we sold our house and kept a few "important" things with a parent.
We are now fulltiming again and have kept our house (rented out)
we are lucky enough to now be financially independant and although we are not entitled to any gov. handouts should be able to manage by being carefull.
Our insurance is valid because we have told our ins. Co. where our outfit is "normally" parked.We have a campsite that we use as a "base"
The bank just want an address to contact us and send mail, we don't have to live there.
We have been stopped at customs for the long chat and can honestly say that apart from the wasted time, it was just part of border crossing, we had the big search with dogs etc.
if you don't carry illegal cargo and everything else is in order, you have nothing to worry about.
Nigel & Pamala

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
I dont think we have accumulated that much stuff that I would be worried about leaving. Michelle will have lots of sentimental stuff that needs storing well though. Defo see you in Nov VW ALAN if we can!

On the subject of being searched I was a little concerned when we were away as shortly after we left I discovered my Russian Skiff Air Pistol in a case under the dinnette seat. Its still legal I think still in this country but looks pretty evil. Anyway it stayed where it was through 6 countries and a return trip through dover but I imagine it would have caused a stir if discovered getting on a ferry!

TishF650

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
Funster No
Exp
1st year
Well everyone we are going fulltiming in 2 weeks! Yay! We sold our main house, bought a smaller one and it's rented out. We're on the electoral roll at that address (a condition of the insurance with Safeguard). This is also important for future credit rating. It's taken a year in the planning but you could probably do it in less, depending on if you have a house to sell.

We will remain "UK resident" and pay UK tax on remote working, which should pay most of our costs. We intend to come home around once a year when all renewals are due.

We also use my mum's address for other post - it's perfectly doable but you need to be organised and note when things expire etc. I thought we could just disappear into the sunset, but it ain't that simple!

You do begin to feel a bit like a criminal but I can't see any major problems - we will pay our taxes and haven't lied regarding insurance. Also taken "gap year travel insurance" with Endleigh.

We have contingency plans insofar as we have a house here and some money in the bank but that's as far as it goes - otherwise we're just going to see how it pans out. It's open ended and we plan to be somewhere in Europe most of the time.

It remains to be seen if our budget is realistic!

Go for it; if it doesn't work out, have plans to make it easy to come back. We are mid-forties and were "going to go when we retired" and then thought, stuff it, let's go. What's the worst that can happen? I'd rather go and decide it's not for us than not go and always wonder...

Welcome home Barry! See you out there again sometime!

Catherine and Chris

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Hi Catherine and Chris,

We will remain "UK resident" and pay UK tax on remote working, which should pay most of our costs. We intend to come home around once a year when all renewals are due.

So you can work for your business (I assume that's what you have?) wherever you like in Europe, no limits, just pay tax as if you were permanently in the UK?

You do begin to feel a bit like a criminal but I can't see any major problems - we will pay our taxes and haven't lied regarding insurance.

So your insurance company know you're living full time in the van? They don't have a problem with that? Who's your insurance company? :Smile:

Go for it; if it doesn't work out, have plans to make it easy to come back. We are mid-forties and were "going to go when we retired" and then thought, stuff it, let's go. What's the worst that can happen? I'd rather go and decide it's not for us than not go and always wonder...

Absolutely! Hope you really enjoy yourselves!

Chani

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Catherine and Chris

I Thought you might be watching this post!!! I hope you have as much fun as we did in our 3 month trial. The only thing I regret is that we did too much, too many miles when we should have slowed the pace down a bit. Problem is you always want to see whats around the next corner. I think however if we knew we were out there full time and didnt have to come back in 12 weeks we would have taken life slower. I was going to send you my Vignette for Switzerland but I think your vans over 3.5 tons and I couldn’t get the bloody thing off the windscreen! They must design them so you can’t easily take them off in one piece. Every border we crossed in Switzerland they questioned our weight and at the first crossing took us to a weigh bridge! We were 60KG under the 3500kg limit. Good job I drank all the cheap beer in Germany then.

Keep us posted as to where you are. We found that it took us 4 weeks to really get into it but now all we want to do is get back on the merry go round!

All the best
Barry

TishF650

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
Funster No
Exp
1st year
Hi Chani

Well Chris has been lucky enough to negotiate doing his job remotely, as financial controller for a UK company, so he will continue to PAYE as usual. Just hope all the technology works!

I, on the other hand, have retired::bigsmile:

Our insurance company is Safeguard, they do 365 days cover, as do Comfort I think. So it is possible, you just need to read all the small print.

It strikes me from this thread that there are 2 kinds of full-timers, those who live full-time in a motorhome in the UK and may not have another base, and those who are travelling mainly out of the UK, who probably have some kind of alternative UK base. Each seems to bring its own set of issues, but none of them are insurmountable.

Anything is possible if you want to do it enough.
Catherine

TishF650

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
Funster No
Exp
1st year
Hi Barry

Yes, weight is tight! Our max payload is 3.85t but we're pretty close! Might have to ration wine stocks at borders :Smile:

From everything I 've read, the Swiss are not very m/h friendly so we might skip Switzerland for now.

Starting in Ireland for 4 weeks but now thinking it's not long enough! Take your point about going slowly...plan is to reach Bavaria mid-Oct to see family and then meander through Italy in November....

Catherine

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Hi Catherine,

Thanks for the info :Smile:

Well Chris has been lucky enough to negotiate doing his job remotely, as financial controller for a UK company, so he will continue to PAYE as usual. Just hope all the technology works!

We're re-arranging our business to be able to be run entirely online, so the technology is something we're hoping works too!

Our insurance company is Safeguard, they do 365 days cover, as do Comfort I think. So it is possible, you just need to read all the small print.

That's very interesting. What are the rules regarding the 365 days cover which separate it from 'fulltiming'? Do you have to be out of the van for so many days a year, have a permanent base or anything? Is there actually any difference? :Confused:

Anything is possible if you want to do it enough.

I agree. I just don't want to be telling lies at every turn!

Chani

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

Hi

I appreciate what you are saying, but did you inform them you are going full time ?

My insurance is also 365 with full EU cover ... but it's not a full time policy .. ie living in your van full time, 365.

Comfort are members on here, go by the name PeterandPatCue and have never returned to give a positive YES .. we do full time insurance.. nor to comment on any of the posts.... read the full thread here

Link Removed

jim

TishF650

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
Funster No
Exp
1st year
Hi again Chani

Regarding the technology, we have bitten the bullet and spent A LOT of money on an Alden Netmaster, which hopefully means we can get secure broadband everywhere (although not Scandinavia - too far north; will need to use MacDonalds wi-fi instead!)

Re insurance, can't see the difference between 365 days and fulltiming! You need a UK address where you are on the electoral roll but that seems to be the only condition. They were also happy to use a relative's address. Safeguard also include full AA cover in all insured countries (exclusions are Albania etc - always check).

You don't need to lie, just keep careful records!

Catherine

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Hi again Catherine,

Regarding the technology, we have bitten the bullet and spent A LOT of money on an Alden Netmaster, which hopefully means we can get secure broadband everywhere

We were looking at those too, although the data allowance seemed a bit limiting (2GB?). Will be interesting to see how well it works for you.

Re insurance, can't see the difference between 365 days and fulltiming! You need a UK address where you are on the electoral roll but that seems to be the only condition. They were also happy to use a relative's address. Safeguard also include full AA cover in all insured countries (exclusions are Albania etc - always check.

So did you actually tell them you were fulltiming, and that you'll probably never be at the address? (I'm not disbelieving you, just wanting to clarify things after others on this thread have said it isn't possible!)

Thanks again :Smile:

Chani

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
I think I have the same insurance with Safeguard and it does say 365 days a year. Ours comes with AA Breakdown but I am wondering if there is a limit on how long a trip you can do in one go for the breakdown cover to be valid. The reason I say this is that in June we had to call them out as our brake lights went. I fixed the problem myself and tried to cancel the call but as it was Germany they were there before I could cancel it. just last week we had a blow out and had to call them out again in France. The chap at the AA call centre seemed very interested in how long we had been away and if this was the same trip and when we were going home. I told him that we would be returning that weekend and that was that. Guess I will read the small print when I can be bothered! As far as the insurance goes though if it says 365 days then surely thats what it is.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
IAs far as the insurance goes though if it says 365 days then surely thats what it is.

Hi Barry ..

whlie you still have a UK address then yes, your policy is 365 and you are covered, but when or if you sell up and live in the van the goal posts shift, you are then a full timer.
If you don't inform the insurance company they won't be any the wiser.. but if you had a claim they may investigate.. and if you haven't informed them they could refuse to pay out as you have broken the terms of the policy.

The only way around is to actually live for part of the year at your UK address.. then you are not a full timer..

This is not scaremongering, we (full timers) are all in the same leaky boat .. there is no insurance company that I know of who will cover full timers.. Please read the thread I pointed to earlier and see the response ( or lack of) from Comfort.

jim

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
The only way around is to actually live for part of the year at your UK address.. then you are not a full timer..

This is not scaremongering, we (full timers) are all in the same leaky boat .. there is no insurance company that I know of who will cover full timers.. Please read the thread I pointed to earlier and see the response ( or lack of) from Comfort.

jim

I was a full timer on a boat (no leaks ::bigsmile:) had boat insurance 2 cars and a van, insurance 365, the mooring i had was a registered adress, all legal and above board, it is acheivable ;but maybe not desiable..( so don't go there:Sad:)

Regards

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
From everything I 've read, the Swiss are not very m/h friendly so we might skip Switzerland for now.
Not true.

There is a large site at Interlaken (between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz) which sits right on the edge of the lake. The place gets packed out every summer with 'brits' making their annual pilgrimage with whacking big mh's, rv's and caravans. They sit on the site having bar-b-q's, then trek back to the UK to tell all their friends they've 'seen Switzerland'! :RollEyes:

They've seen nothing of the place!!

Switzerland is a great country to visit with some of the most breathtaking scenery you will ever see........but you have got to tour around and not site sit!

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Hi Barry ..

whlie you still have a UK address then yes, your policy is 365 and you are covered, but when or if you sell up and live in the van the goal posts shift, you are then a full timer.
If you don't inform the insurance company they won't be any the wiser.. but if you had a claim they may investigate.. and if you haven't informed them they could refuse to pay out as you have broken the terms of the policy.

This is not scaremongering, we (full timers) are all in the same leaky boat .. there is no insurance company that I know of who will cover full timers..
I think this is what needs clarifying Jim.
Some people see 'fulltiming' as going off on an extended tour but keeping a property back in the UK to return to for a couple of months or so each year. To me thats 'part timing'.

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Right so let me get this straight. If I go away in my MH for the foreseable future but still hold a UK address (probably my sisters house), get mail sent there, still pay UK taxes, bank account in the UK etc etc my 365 MH Insurance is valid but we are not officially full timers, just part timers that dont come home much or at all. I still have property in the UK but I dont live in it someone else does as Ive rented it. If I have this right you only have real problems if you cut your ties completely have no property or a UK address?

Catherine. Switzerlands Alps are stunning and there are a few Aires there but I found the towns and cities rather dull and not so MH friendly. Dont know what the campsites are like because as you know we never stay on them. PRobably get shot down in flames now as I am sure there are some lovely towns and cities. The route from Bovaria through the Gothard tunnel to Italy was fantastic. If your over 3500KG though I think it gets complicated and expensive to use the main routes and motorways but best ask on here if your going to go as I just bought a vignette as we are just under 3500KG. Sounds to me like you got all the legal stuff right and your situation is similar to ours so hopefully we will be ok too (if we go!)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Right so let me get this straight. If I go away in my MH for the foreseable future but still hold a UK address (probably my sisters house), get mail sent there, still pay UK taxes, bank account in the UK etc etc my 365 MH Insurance is valid but we are not officially full timers, just part timers that dont come home much or at all. I still have property in the UK but I dont live in it someone else does as Ive rented it. If I have this right you only have real problems if you cut your ties completely have no property or a UK address?

Hi Barry

The only person who can answer that question is your insurance company, but if you ask the question you will set yourself up for a refusal .. and may end up on a data base that other insurers have access to..

Read the small print very carefully ... it may hold the answer..

To date no insurance company has come forward and given a straight answer or offered full time motor homers insurance.

This is only my opinion... whether you own property or not, as far as an insurance company is concerned .. if you live 365 in a van you are full time... what others call it has no relevance.

You are not the first nor will you be the last to pose the question .. it's probably the most oft asked question and the biggest hurdle for full timers.

jim

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Hi Jim :Smile:

The only person who can answer that question is your insurance company, but if you ask the question you will set yourself up for a refusal .. and may end up on a data base that other insurers have access to..

Assuming you know someone who was refused insurance because they said they were fulltiming, were they using an address for mail/contact purposes, or were they not able to give any address? Has someone you know been questioned about their plans by an insurance company they hadn't spoken to before because they had information suggesting they were fulltiming?

Have you seen something in the small print on a 365 policy which would void the insurance for fulltimers? (As I don't have a policy at the moment, I can't look at mine!)

Please forgive all the questions!

Chani

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Chani

I seem to be the only full timer who has put his head above the parapet on this issue .. must tell you something ..
I'm not privy to how others do it .. but you can see how reticent they are about coming forward and saying how it's done, but if you search Fun you will find many posts about the difficulty of insurance cover. I'll find my policy today and get back about what it says.

This couples site has a lot of very useful info about ' long term travel' and I noticed they are careful not to call themselves full timers

MagBaz Travels

Insurance info from their site

40 MOTORHOME INSURANCE AGENTS

hth

Jim

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
there is also other issues most people forget. like if you take your vehicle out of uk for more than 12 months you should export it. also all vehicle insurance taken out in uk will give minimum cover through out europe for the length of the policy. you must read the small print on most policies as lots have time factors built in. as was said earlier if you dont have a postal address you cant register your vehicle or driving licence. your passport does not have a link to an address but you cant get one without one. it also can be a problem for insurance if you give up your job as then you become unemployed. if you dont tell them you could be in breach of contract. think hard keep a note of what you tell people ,they tape all your conversations on the phone so be aware. have fun what ever you do ,cheers alan.

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
there is also other issues most people forget. like if you take your vehicle out of uk for more than 12 months you should export it. also all vehicle insurance taken out in uk will give minimum cover through out europe for the length of the policy. you must read the small print on most policies as lots have time factors built in. as was said earlier if you dont have a postal address you cant register your vehicle or driving licence. your passport does not have a link to an address but you cant get one without one. it also can be a problem for insurance if you give up your job as then you become unemployed. if you dont tell them you could be in breach of contract. think hard keep a note of what you tell people ,they tape all your conversations on the phone so be aware. have fun what ever you do ,cheers alan.

You are so right this is why planning and noting everything you say and do and keeping facts it to yourself is most important - the more people you give information to the higher the risk to yourself people forget that when you pass a border control your details and reg number are taken and recorded - My wife had a heck of a shock we had just passed a control point some years ago in France and we we stopped and the Gendarme walked up to the passenger window and said to my wife ' Bonjour madame xxxxxxx' using my wifes full name now that was scary and proved you cant hide anywhere. These days when you present your passport it is scanned - and details held including your photo. It takes a split second and most people do not know its happened

Hi Barry

To date no insurance company has come forward and given a straight answer or offered full time motor homers insurance.

This is only my opinion... whether you own property or not, as far as an insurance company is concerned .. if you live 365 in a van you are full time... what others call it has no relevance.

You are not the first nor will you be the last to pose the question .. it's probably the most oft asked question and the biggest hurdle for full timers.

jim
I have been with the same insurance company for nearly 30 years and when I spoke with them about my plans they agreed - based on the fact that a) they had good history with us b) the company was still carrying on and insuring with them c) They put a number of clauses in place one was that I must repatriate every 90 days unless I notify them of my plans prior to leaving. I have insured for business and pleasure and covered for doing shows. And yes my insurance does have those magic words Full Time habitation on it. But as you say you do need to read the small print and ensure you can either compy with them all and if not get an endorsement to cover it . One thing that came from these convesations is Insurance companies are petrified of getting caught up with gypsies / travellers / itinerants and the like - if they do they always apparently get caught with hefty claims which are difficult to dispute.

Whilst I would always give as much help as possible actual details are best kept as you say below the parapet in case they are used against you

As I have already said everyones circumstances are very different

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp

You are so right this is why planning and noting everything you say and do and keeping facts it to yourself is most important - the more people you give information to the higher the risk to yourself people forget that when you pass a border control your details and reg number are taken and recorded - My wife had a heck of a shock we had just passed a control point some years ago in France and we we stopped and the Gendarme walked up to the passenger window and said to my wife ' Bonjour madame xxxxxxx' using my wifes full name now that was scary and proved you can't hide anywhere. These days when you present your passport it is scanned - and details held including your photo. It takes a split second and most people do not know its happened

Hi Barry

jim
I have been with the same insurance company for nearly 30 years and when I spoke with them about my plans they agreed - based on the fact that a) they had good history with us b) my company was still carrying on and insuring with them c) They put a number of clauses in place one was that I must repatriate every 90 days unless I notify them of my plans prior to leaving. I have insured for business and pleasure and covered for doing shows. And yes my insurance does have those magic words Full Time habitation on it. But as you say you do need to read the small print and ensure you can either comply with them all and if not get an endorsement to cover it . One thing that came from these convesations is Insurance companies are petrified of getting caught up with gypsies / travellers / itinerants and the like - if they do they always apparently get caught with hefty claims which are difficult to dispute.

Whilst I would always give as much help as possible actual details are best kept as you say below the parapet in case they are used against you

As I have already said everyones circumstances are very different

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi Chani

I seem to be the only full timer who has put his head above the parapet on this issue .. must tell you something ..
I'm not privy to how others do it .. but you can see how reticent they are about coming forward and saying how it's done, but if you search Fun you will find many posts about the difficulty of insurance cover. I'll find my policy today and get back about what it says.

This couples site has a lot of very useful info about ' long term travel' and I noticed they are careful not to call themselves full timers

MagBaz Travels

hth

Jim

That'll be becausethey have a house in this country so according to the RULES they are not full timers:thumb:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi Chani

MagBaz Travels

hth

Jim

That'll be becausethey have a house in this country so according to the RULES they are not full timers:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

Indeed.. Personally I think the term Full Timer should ONLY be used to describe those who have NO bricks and mortar and life full time in a van.. but even if you have a property and sub let it can you still claim that as your home ? I don't know.. that can only be answered by the insurance provider.

Mention full time to any insurance company and they don't want to know.. on the other hand, if you don't you could end up in trouble if you have a claim ..

I agree with Landy ..

One thing that came from these conversations is Insurance companies are petrified of getting caught up with gypsies / travellers / itinerants and the like - if they do they always apparently get caught with hefty claims which are difficult to dispute.

As I have already said every ones circumstances are very different

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back