Do you use the loo sink ? (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Personally I would prefer to keep soiled hands, towels, flannels, etc as far away from food preparation areas as best I could. Same goes for hair washing, shaving and so forth.

Obviously practical considerations will prevail over hygiene practices, but SWMBO is an ex nurse (do they ever really stop nursing?) and she is paranoid about cross infection

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
This thread is two yes old :LOL:
Terry
A good toilet thread is always appreciated here. :)

But if I read some of the comments here correctly am I to assume there are folk who go to the toilet and don't wash their hands afterwards? I suppose that's a daft question, because I know there are, you see it often in public loos. Each to their own I suppose - except by not washing they risk spreading something they would be better keeping to themselves. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I think it may make a big difference who is using the van, just one? In my case I only use the sink to put things in that I should put back in the cupboards. I could go one step further and say that the door wouldn’t be missed ether give me more room to site on the bog.

Is that a superfluous "e" or a missing "h"? Or should it be "sight" and you have a problem taking aim? :)

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Ours is a miniature butler type of sink. Not seen many miniature butlers around to test it out with

It is small but it works. The missus says much the same about the sink. Her replacement has been ordered on Amazon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Slow can mean sensible, Steve.

Does anybody else have a problem with their bathroom sink design. ? After washing my face in there, the floor is like an indoor paddling pool!!! :(
Ours has the light switch just below?! Who designed that?! No splashing here!

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Its obviously a very interesting thread you started so did you put a sink in or no.
Yes I put a sink in -it has been completed above a year now and up for sale -I have a press bottle thing by the kitchen sink with sanitiser in that works for me ;)
P1030611.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back