Do you poo in your motorhome loo? (2 Viewers)

Do you use your toilet for No Two's

• Total voters

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
especially when the flush HAS to be used for an age.

We never have to do that. Open flap, lay some paper in bowel, defecate, wipe, little flush to clear paper then a wipe if needed and another little flush.

Tip: If a piece of paper sticks, I cup my hands and fill then with water and water bomb the paper, much more effective.

Basically "folk" confuse a Home and a Motorhome, although similar there is much adjustment needed in every day operations.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
for those who dont, free up another cupboard.....

remove the toilet and pee in a gazunder or empty bottles.

cant see the point having a built in karzey and not using it to its full potential :Doh:
Actually it wouldn't gain any room as it's combined with the washing area and the shower.
You may use it to its 'full' potential but it's our choice to only use it for pee. I can appreciate there are times when you can't do any different but to use it fully but certainly over the last 10 years it is our choice to use alternative facilities for No. 2. You can't understand why people wouldn't use it to its full potential and we can't understand why people would and the possibility of horrendous, obnoxious odours emanating from the karsey. Sprays don't eliminate everything.
Nope, not considering a SOG system either.

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Motorhomers who don't wish to sully their shiny toilet bowls with Number Twos should consider installing the Krapp App on their mobile phone.

Instead of all that nasty heaving, straining, noise, mess and smell in a confined space you simply press a button on your touch screen to upload the contents of your lower bowel to BrownCloud (TM) storage on sewerpipe.com using newly patented PooTooth technology.

The Krapp App is available from Wombourne Efreyminnet Enterprises for only £49.99 via the Google AppStore, with a 5% discount for registered MHF members.
(BrownCloud (TM) remote storage requires an additional £399 + VAT a year subscription fee, paid in advance, storage limited to 3 MegaShytes)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Motorhomers who don't wish to sully their shiny toilet bowls with Number Twos should consider installing the Krapp App on their mobile phone.

Instead of all that nasty heaving, straining, noise, mess and smell in a confined space you simply press a button on your touch screen to upload the contents of your lower bowel to BrownCloud (TM) storage on sewerpipe.com using newly patented PooTooth technology.

The Krapp App is available from Wombourne Efreyminnet Enterprises for only £49.99 via the Google AppStore, with a 5% discount for registered MHF members.
(BrownCloud (TM) remote storage requires an additional £399 + VAT a year subscription fee, paid in advance, storage limited to 3 MegaShytes)

Yes apparently it locates van crappers.
But excuse me, isn't it a personal choice rather than some van shitters saying the ones who don't are wrong?
It's your choice to crap your way through the van. It's my choice not to. No matter how obnoxious the toilet gets, it would never match your comments

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
But excuse me, isn't it a personal choice rather than some van shitters saying the ones who don't are wrong? It's your choice to crap your way through the van. It's my choice not to. No matter how obnoxious the toilet gets, it would never match your comments

Please don't tell me you're taking a thread on poopy plops seriously? If ever proof was needed of Funsters' ability to talk endless crap, surely this ten page 18 month old thread is it.

Anyway, where did I say anyone was wrong?

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Please don't tell me you're taking a thread on poopy plops seriously? If ever proof was needed of Funsters' ability to talk endless crap, surely this ten page 18 month old thread is it.

Anyway, where did I say anyone was wrong?
I didn't say you said anything wrong in your opinion and in my opinion, I said nothing wrong either. Yes I agree, you do

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
I have not read all thread as there is probably too much cr*p on it.

We only wild camp, so of course we use the onboard. I use a quick squirt of the flush to wet the pan and then after detach the shower hose head to give a more effective flush and clean, than the integrated flush, plus toilet brush if needed.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
We never have to do that. Open flap, lay some paper in bowel, defecate, wipe, little flush to clear paper then a wipe if needed and another little flush.

Tip: If a piece of paper sticks, I cup my hands and fill then with water and water bomb the paper, much more effective.

Basically "folk" confuse a Home and a Motorhome, although similar there is much adjustment needed in every day operations.
BanHam is 1 year old tomorrow 18/12 and everyday is a school day still :xThumb: I never dreamt I could be taught how to get rid of poo.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
BanHam is 1 year old tomorrow 18/12 and everyday is a school day still :xThumb: I never dreamt I could be taught how to get rid of poo.

I'm not sure if you are totally serious but it took me a lot longer to come to terms with the toilet. The handover suggested using it as a normal water closet, but there is not the bowl capacity for a good bowel movement.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
I'm not sure if you are totally serious but it took me a lot longer to come to terms with the toilet. The handover suggested using it as a normal water closet, but there is not the bowl capacity for a good bowel movement.
Totally serious as I love learning. If anything makes my life or those "blue" jobs easier or more efficient I'm all for it. :xwink:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Totally serious as I love learning.

Good. The MH is full of traps to get over. At a quick glance it is a home, but must not be confused with bricks and mortar.

Just one day's read in here shows people coming to terms with their electricity supply, water supply, gas supply, TV, sewage.

The gas cooker is the closest to home, it seems to me, though ours takes a full hour for oven chips.

But alcohol, now this beats a real home, no matter where you are in your MH you can reach alcohol.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Do you poo in your motorhome loo?

Normally I do...

But on occasions when I have had a few bottles of White stuff..

I have been known to miss.... :Eeek:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Oh, you can always learn new things. For example, when placing the paper in the bowl what pattern should you use? The "radial over-lapping" , the "Orthogonal" or the rarely used but paper-efficient "Brighton Pier" system? So much to learn but I won't spoil anyone's thrill of discovery by going into more detail on these approaches although those with a passing grasp of the rules of Monington Crescent will be at an advantage.
:xeek:

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting

Obviously a cassette flap operates differently to a built-in marine flap,which is spring loaded & also operates the flush automatically

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Just functionally tested my newly learnt lessons on poo management and what a difference it made too. :xThumb:
Now how do you stop that god awful smell. :xrofl:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
This is a very strange subject to be talking about. Shite where ever you like I really don't want to know...:xdoh:

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
The handover suggested using it as a normal water closet, but there is not the bowl capacity for a good bowel movement.
Bloody hell! I'm not at all sure whether to commiserate or be envious!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back