Do you poo in your motorhome loo? (1 Viewer)

Do you use your toilet for No Two's

• Total voters
Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
I find that if you take some toilet paper and lay it across the bowl then some length ways, it we catch your waste and as you turn the handle, it makes a nic parcel and should just plop down the loo and leave no mess. Happy plopping.

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I find that if you take some toilet paper and lay it across the bowl then some length ways, it we catch your waste and as you turn the handle, it makes a nic parcel and should just plop down the loo and leave no mess. Happy plopping.

Yes but toilet roll is extremely un-green in manufacture & disposal :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Who needs to dirty their toilet?

A butt plug from Ann Summers keeps it backed up until the end of a 2 week holiday!!!::bigsmile:

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Yes I know that most toilet paper manufacturing is not the greenest but there are some that are kinder to the planet, I like ones that are kind to the planet and to me. we all do our bit as and how we can.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

Tried that when I first heard of it a few years ago. All that happened is that the paper "wrapping" slowed down the decomposition so emptying the cassette was more of a hassle :Smile:

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Tried that when I first heard of it a few years ago. All that happened is that the paper "wrapping" slowed down the decomposition so emptying the cassette was more of a hassle :Smile:

Yes it can be a fine art until you get the amount of paper use right but it is better than leaving a mess in your bowl. :Eeek: :thumb:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
:RollEyes:
I don't know..........you Funsters are something else:Doh:

Never a day goes by but there's a "number two's" thread on here, now it's gone from number two's and "green toilet paper" to Ann Summers:Doh:

It's been a while since I've looked in an Ann Summers window........and even longer since I've been inside the shop:roflmto:

Margaret::bigsmile:

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
toilet

no water only with plenty of disinfectant and scented toilet flush never used for no 2s . when your on site and you go to the sleuth receptacle the next morning and you see the odd turd down there that hasn't been flushed away its so repulsive and puts you off your food.allthough I know it doesn't bother some people it repulses myself and sue.we would love to see a turd free site. steve n sue ps I would like to know jock and ritas opinion on yhe subject :Doh:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
no water only with plenty of disinfectant and scented toilet flush never used for no 2s . when your on site and you go to the sleuth receptacle the next morning and you see the odd turd down there that hasn't been flushed away its so repulsive and puts you off your food.allthough I know it doesn't bother some people it repulses myself and sue.we would love to see a turd free site. steve n sue ps I would like to know jock and ritas opinion on yhe subject :Doh:

I must admit a turd free site would be quite a novelty don't know how you would sort it though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

:ROFLMAO: FWIW, I never eat at the elsan point::bigsmile:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011

Can I assume that you don't live in the country then? Well, we do and we're on a septic tank as we're not on mains drainage ::bigsmile:

We don't get too many problems with the septic tank as it looks after itself. The only time there is a problem is when we have visitors and a blockage develops as a result of a "foreign body" being disposed of:Blush:

But strangely enough, there is a certain satisfaction to be had when you get the rods out and give it a good old "poke" and then see the blockage move in front of your eyes and then it all flows wonderfully again.............now that is "job satisfaction":thumb:

Bill::bigsmile:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
Can I assume that you don't live in the country then? Well, we do and we're on a septic tank as we're not on mains drainage ::bigsmile:

We don't get too many problems with the septic tank as it looks after itself. The only time there is a problem is when we have visitors and a blockage develops as a result of a "foreign body" being disposed of:Blush:

But strangely enough, there is a certain satisfaction to be had when you get the rods out and give it a good old "poke" and then see the blockage move in front of your eyes and then it all flows wonderfully again.............now that is "job satisfaction":thumb:

Bill::bigsmile:

You cant beat a poke followed by a good rodding for satisfaction :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011

An interesting point, I wonder how you could police such a policy?

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Now, all you lot who dont use your onboard bog to it full extent......

are you missing the good old days of a walk down the garden, or do you still have one ?

Outside-loo1.jpg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Who needs to dirty their toilet?

A butt plug from Ann Summers keeps it backed up until the end of a 2 week holiday!!!::bigsmile:

just dont eat beans with the plug in..... after a few days you might shoot (or was that shite) the dog :ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Resurrecting this poll for something I'm writing at the moment. :) (don't ask) This was a few years ago and maybe we have some members yet to vote in the poll. Well do you?

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
If they don't poo in it, what do they do at rallies with no facilities? Lol

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never used to when it was new.......now....needs must. We were at a motocross meeting, the weather was foul and there was a massive queue. Say no more. I Have to do the emptying though :xrofl:

WSandME

Free Member
Aug 9, 2016
Wigan-ish
Funster No
MH
Hymer B660 Bestline
Exp
SInce 2006
I am utterly amazed that people spend oodles of money on comprehensively equipped motorhomes then don't use those facilities.
We only rarely use sites, and in the majority of the ones we've used, the site facilities are either too far away, or "unsavoury" in one way or another.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back