Do you poo in your motorhome loo? (1 Viewer)

Do you use your toilet for No Two's

• Total voters

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hello, I am new.

I will also admit that I joined the forum just to find out about this topic. We have been reading everything we can on motorhomes with the intention of purchasing a lovely in four years time when my other half retires.

We are going to do our best to try out a few different types we like by renting until then.

I have read a couple of books on Kindle in the last week about couples who have toured Europe, and neither of them used the shower and one of them only used the toilet for number ones, the others didn't use it at all.

I was wondering that maybe we are being sold a dud with a motorhome, does anyone really use the onboard bathrooms? I so want the answer to be yes. I have camped quite happily in the past but was looking for luxury in the MH life.

Thanks for the thread.:thumb:

Hello and welcome. Sounds like you will fit right in here! As you can see from the poll, the I's have it, or should that be the poos! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Hello, I am new.

I will also admit that I joined the forum just to find out about this topic. We have been reading everything we can on motorhomes with the intention of purchasing a lovely in four years time when my other half retires.

We are going to do our best to try out a few different types we like by renting until then.

I have read a couple of books on Kindle in the last week about couples who have toured Europe, and neither of them used the shower and one of them only used the toilet for number ones, the others didn't use it at all.

I was wondering that maybe we are being sold a dud with a motorhome, does anyone really use the onboard bathrooms? I so want the answer to be yes. I have camped quite happily in the past but was looking for luxury in the MH life.

Thanks for the thread.:thumb:

You will find this site is completly mad an fantastic
All in the same post
Great in it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Built in toilet?????...that is what they are made for..sit on it...Sh1n in it whooops use it...then empty it...do this every day:thumb:::bigsmile:...!!! why would you not use the inbuilt toilet :Doh::Doh:...ours toilet is next to a hot radiator:RollEyes:::bigsmile:lovely and warm:Smile:
I much prefer to use our own toilet everytime....... than any public loo/toilet...
I know what's in it and what's been sat on it:RollEyes::winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Same with the shower use it all the time::bigsmile::thumb:
perfect

To pass solid waste & fluids is a natural bodily function:thumb:......there's nothing to worry about:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Trust me

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I think you mean in a " ladylike way " :ROFLMAO:

Maybe not Michelle , his wife's a fun loving genuine , ready to help bloke , just like him :ROFLMAO::winky:
I'm joking just quoting your post Mr Stevensson I know that's another touchy ( not literally) subject :Smile:

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Bristol stool chart

I have read all the fascinating posts and feel that the technique of achieving a "good result" with a streak free bowl depends not only on the use of happy bowls, good aim or Carol's nice cheap loo paper but also the type of poo. The chart will I am sure help everyone immensely as the lower numbers definitely require a good aim but the higher numbers need the happy bowl or preferably someone elses loo! You can get a very nice laminated chart from ebay for less than a fiver, every home should have one. :Smile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Michelleryall as in Michelle
She's a lady not a man. Hence ladylike , not gentlemanly. Not meant maliciously in any way.

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
A portion of rhubarb a day sorts out all the problems
Soft easy to aim self lubrication no stains
What more do you want stuff the apple a day

Apr 30, 2008
aldridge
Funster No
MH
waiting
Exp
8yrs
I usually enter the polls but can't answer this one as my wife uses the loo,but I don't as we ain't in it long enough.

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armytwowheels Link Removed
I was going to say iDump, you stole my thunder ...... oh oh I know - iThunder as a sister app for after a night out a curry and too much beer.
Anyways, I'm off to party - play nicely children:Smile:::bigsmile::Smile:

Not sure about iThunder. Could be iWatering though :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't know mine are I conic.:ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

Last edited:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
As General Melchett might say...

Be very careful about poo pooing threads about poo or pooing.

If you just poo poo the poo thread and dismiss it as poo poo you might find someone poo pooing your poo poo and other members of Fun might be upset with your poo pooing the poo poo and stop posting about poo or anything else.

Then the forum might go down the pan... and all because of poo pooing poo threads.

JJ :Cool:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armytwowheels Link Removed
I was going to say iDump, you stole my thunder ...... oh oh I know - iThunder as a sister app for after a night out a curry and too much beer.
Anyways, I'm off to party - play nicely children:Smile:::bigsmile::Smile:

Wouldn't know mine are I conic.:ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

You don't mean iChronic do you?:ROFLMAO:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Elsewhere in cyberspace today, someone happened to comment that if you wanted to post a certain emoticon from that site whilst accessing it from your phone you could post colon name of icon colon and the smiley would appear on that forum.

I said it seemed rather appropriate that colons were involved.

It was this one - Oooh, now that is surprising! I would have thought it would have been here too but it isn't.

It depicts a lavatory being flushed !

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
For those not living in Bristol..

images

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Another poop thread, two in one day about number twos! :ROFLMAO:

And the answer is yes we do. Now I am ready for the Micky taking here - we use a lovely little invention called the happy bowl. It's excellent and means no skids.:Eeek:

OMG :Eeek: the human version of the doggy poop bag - now I have seen it all :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back