Do you poo in your motorhome loo? (1 Viewer)

Do you use your toilet for No Two's

• Total voters

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Oh my good god, what!! Thanks lesleyjean, that image is now burnt into the memory banks......thanks a lot:Doh:

Have you got one of Shiftzz too? Need to avoid strangers offering burgers?

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Another poop thread, two in one day about number twos! :ROFLMAO:

And the answer is yes we do. Now I am ready for the Micky taking here - we use a lovely little invention called the happy bowl. It's excellent and means no skids.:Eeek:

Do you just line your bowl then let into cassette where it breaks down? Or are they still intact whilst you empty?
Reminds me of an animal I used to know,he was called Dick,
In my youth I used to travel up to Scotland in a minibus to to watch Celtic play,as everyone was drinking cans ,to avoid endless piss stops,we would put a curtain round the single seat at the back and use a jerrycan.One day Dick went behind the curtain for a slash and asked for a crisp packet................Stuff of
legends!:Eeek:

Vlad

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
64e452af855602614aa9b2aec335cb50.jpg

shiftzz is the one on the black scooter and Graham of GJH on the other.

Hope you guys don't mind me indulging Armytwowheels:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bmb1uk

Free Member
Jan 1, 2010
LEICS
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp

And the answer is yes we do. Now I am ready for the Micky taking here - we use a lovely little invention called the happy bowl. It's excellent and means no skids.:Eeek:

Hi just brought 2 packs of happy liners, now im a happy crappie chappie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :Blush:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Of course I use the MH bog for poopy plops - just open the cassette aperture and fire straight down the hole - saves on water.

Unless there's one of those hole in the ground French loos available nearby. Perversely I actually quite like those - they have a simplicity of design about them that appeals to me, and apparently they permit bowel evacuation as nature intended.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User

Well there's a funny thing, first time I looked at the link they were £8.39 inc postage now they have changed to £4.45 plus £4.50 postage :whatthe:

Does this mean if you ignore the postage cost they are now just under 9 pence a poo ? :ROFLMAO:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi just brought 2 packs of happy liners, now im a happy crappie chappie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :Blush:

You won't regret it. The instructions are spot on too - line bowl - get comfy, duty done- flush for about 10 seconds and open the shoot!

This thread has livened up what would have been a very boring evening, thank you one and all! :thumb:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Well there's a funny thing, first time I looked at the link they were £8.39 inc postage now they have changed to £4.45 plus £4.50 postage :whatthe:

Does this mean if you ignore the postage cost they are now just under 9 pence a poo ? :ROFLMAO:

Advert states that there is only 2 packs left in stock now!! Own up who's been buying them?

Here is some more
.Link Removed

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Just checking the results again, PB Bear doesn't poo in the loo,

Being a bear, he shits in the woods :winky:::bigsmile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
and i can believe you're eating a bowl of breakfast cereal at ten to nine at night :roflmto:

Having met him and spent several evenings in pole dancing clubs in Hartlepool and extreme Philately in Hull and Gorseinon you should have known better..

Bring on the Special K and Prunes...

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
what percentage of funsters use the MH toilette for number twos?:Blush:

Why on earth does it matter what anyone else does?? :RollEyes:

I remember posting (at some length) in another thread on the subject. If you're so keen to know what I do, go search! ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
BigClick
May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
Why on earth does it matter what anyone else does?? :RollEyes:

I remember posting (at some length) in another thread on the subject. If you're so keen to know what I do, go search! ::bigsmile:

As once said by Mr Darcy...

What!?

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

This has been discussed of and on over the years, :ROFLMAO:, anyone not wanting to spend on happy bowls the easy answer is to always make sure the blade of the loo is right back,:moon: make a cross with toilet paper, does the same kind of job as the happy bowl, everything disappears down the loo leaving the bowl clean. give it a go, no need to report back though :Eeek:

presto

Free Member
Jul 3, 2010
n Ireland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 1990
This has been discussed of and on over the years, :ROFLMAO:, anyone not wanting to spend on happy bowls the easy answer is to always make sure the blade of the loo is right back,:moon: make a cross with toilet paper, does the same kind of job as the happy bowl, everything disappears down the loo leaving the bowl clean. give it a go, no need to report back though :Eeek:
We met a lovely guy in Germany who had a very well built home build camper with loo and all the extras.He had been more or less full timing for two years and had never used his loo the plastic was still on it.He said he Allways finds a parking spot were there is a loo no 1s I think bushes .Strange but. It takes all sorts .Presto

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Poo

Not looking for an argument but I have to say I have seen some pretty daft questions but this takes the biscuit. Why would anyone want to know what others toilet habits are. What will happen if the majority say no, will the OP stop Pooing in the loo, or conversely, what if the majority say yes, will the OP start.

There is, of course, no right or wrong way of using the loo, we all use it as we see fit and I cannot see that a poll, or rather the results of it are of any interest to anyone. Unless that is if the paint they were watching dry has just dried or the grass they were watching has died and they are looking for a new interest.:RollEyes:

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
1500 hit for a daft question not bad
It would appear that the poos have it

On to the next daft one please after all it is fun what do you expect intelligence :ROFLMAO::RollEyes::ROFLMAO::RollEyes::ROFLMAO::RollEyes::ROFLMAO::RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back