Do you keep up your standards? (1 Viewer)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
But , you are a lawyer , I thought they were always posh everywhere :eek:
Oh , I feel better now , I can relax with my can in my hand when suited guys are about (y)

You can take the boy out of Wales but....

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
At Malvern, we will be cowering in our van, drinking cheap wine out of plastic glasses and then trying to sober up the following day with Aldi instant coffee out of a melamine mug :blush:
Drop by & say 'hello'. The instant will be Nescafe & as a guest, you can have one of the china mugs - I'll even wash it first. It'll leave me drinking out of a plastic beaker, but it won't be the first time!

OH's wine glass looks more like a tumbler - anything with a stem would never survive. Pint beer glasses we do have - in glass, plastic & even stainless steel (festival sites usually ban glass).

If you fancy going posh, OH drinks filter coffee, so if you have the patience, I'm sure she'll make you one. No idea what it is though. When I want something better tasting than instant coffee, I usually make a pot of tea.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Tea.......... I'll be looking for you! Unfortunately, Dawn isn't coming this time (but should be at Lincoln ) so they've let loose the web footed one on his own...... but may have the cocker idiot in tow.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Mud Island, nr Mudchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
long (with Brian) short (alone) medium (with Andy)
If l had standards l would keep them... while we were in Germany Andy really got a bee in his hat about the Germans and how they clean their m/h so every morning so he swept out CB and made a point of banging rugs etc. ::bigsmile:

Before anyone says l should have been doing that we split duties as he doesn't drive...I drive, empty the poo pot and fill water etc, he cleans and cooks and waits on me :happy:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Well were slumming it agene down the canal beer in hand half a moon look's sick a bit yellow looking but that could just be the beer LOL .
o how good it feels to be back in the van.
But I think the van is a reluctant participant in our adventures
so we went down to shady sourwoods the scrap dealer pointed at a old camper striped to the shell stole a porch light from it,
So not razing my standers any and pointed at the van that where your of next if I get any more bother,
Then notest the water filler cap so stole that as well defo lover than a snakes belly
Defiantly keeping down to the standard I have set.
BILL

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back